for The Price of Ferocity

2/14/2014 c2 Sven Svenson
Keep it up. I love these kind of stories. Why did you stop updating?
1/19/2014 c2 2IcestormTundra
lovely story and interesting characters, update soon?
12/1/2013 c2 1Montigoma
Good read, I've really liked it so far. I'm excited for future updates. My only comment is that you seem to be going back and forth for your past/present tenses. For example, in this, "As they were walking and as Elzarion was lecturing, Azshindra would occasionally look in front to their direction, studying the human; the way he walks, the way he answers questions, and the way he carried himself in his general demeanour" it seems to switch once or twice between past a future tense (ie: were and was for past tense at one part and then walks and answers at another. Maybe it's on purpose, but I just wanted to point it out anyway :)

Keep up the great work, and I hope to see an update soon :D
12/1/2013 c2 2FictionGuy-27
These are a great first two chapters to your story, looking forward to more in the future!
11/14/2013 c1 ouellet222
this is really great! you wright so well, it's really a good idea for the story. i look forward to reading much more from you're creative mind. please continue you're amazing work!
9/10/2013 c1 Tyrant-King-Xenomorph
Cool start i like it very much hope you post again soon
8/17/2013 c1 FictionGuy-27
This is a great start to a hopefully lengthy story! Really well written, hope you update quickly! Definitely following this.