FanFiction.Net
for Unexpected First Contact

7/14/2022 c1 Guest
I wish you would continue this story.
7/14/2022 c1 Guest
All those forms of energy except for nuclear energy are useless and waste of resources at least sun panels and wins mills/turbines Nuclear energy is the best energy source we have besides fossil and the Middle East ain't the only place with fossil fuel left.
1/24/2018 c1 10WarFlower
It's sad that this isn't being continued...
3/5/2016 c1 Friendly Guest
I would love to read more! So far; I love the concept that humanity meeting Krogans for a first contact.
9/16/2014 c1 Guest
This has a very good start, I hope you finish the story!
4/24/2014 c1 John Lopes
Cool idea I can't wait to see what is coming next. Please update this story, I always wanted to read a first contact between humanity and the krogan and so far you are the only I know of how is pursuing the idea. So please update.
12/5/2013 c1 4fate's mask
love it
11/6/2013 c1 MarketCrash
Oh for God's sake, is threre a story where Korea is NOT stomped on?
10/27/2013 c1 murdrax
hmm very inetersting start curious to see what happens next!
10/7/2013 c1 1wierdsquirrelgirl
interesting
9/27/2013 c1 coduss
awesome, now if only i can find someone who has shepard as a krogan(or at least raised by wrex)...
9/4/2013 c1 1BlazaWolf
There are two things about this that I like that I can think of off the top of my head: some of the aspects of these humans that you made simular to the krogan and the way you went over the significant parts of the human's history by telling a story instead of making a list. Good on ya!
8/26/2013 c1 2RemainUnamed
Need more. Please update.
8/19/2013 c1 OutlawKnight
a very different start to most stories I've seen I'm looking forward to where this goes.
8/17/2013 c1 nightmaster000
Welcome back. I'm really happy to see you back on fanfiction. While I do look forward to when you get back to you're W.I.T.C.H stories both old and possibly new i'm enjoying this story. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
24 Page 1 2 Next »