for I Am The Storm

5/8/2018 c9 5JustAnotherStarkFan
such a good story, gotta say it made me teary eyes at some parts and it hard to do that!
9/20/2015 c9 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved it! Awesome work!
3/8/2015 c9 cherry blossom
i'm in love with the stories. too many kidnaps though. overall great story.
9/28/2014 c9 Guest
I have read all 3 I can't believe its over I realised I never left my name or such on my reviews sorry about that. I loved them beautiful work my sweet. Can I ask u to make a story of Luke and a character I created called Lilly Luna stargaze I can send you details if you take the story on.
8/15/2013 c9 2Domitia Ivory
No don't stop! Write about the rest of their life!
8/15/2013 c9 9RoseGoldRomantic
*sob* wahh its over! D,X
wonderful job, you took your friend's story and really ran with it! Its wonderful and I will continue reading this for a very very long time. I read it over again today and still found myself at the edge of my seat! Awesome job, friend!

Jamie
8/15/2013 c8 RoseGoldRomantic
I just felt like a billion weights got lifted off my shoulders. I can breathe again! wonderful, I'm sad that the next chapter will be the last...
8/14/2013 c7 1kadee son 12345
update soon
8/14/2013 c7 9RoseGoldRomantic
My feels... they're broken... *drops on the ground crying* why must you do this to meeeeeeee?!
8/13/2013 c6 RoseGoldRomantic
I love this so much I can't fully articulate it. and I usually have pretty decent vocabulary. I was crying at the beginning. your drawing is almost done, I just need to get on a computer and post it! much love!

Jamie
8/13/2013 c6 1kadee son 12345
update soon please
8/12/2013 c5 Guest
Please update
8/12/2013 c5 9RoseGoldRomantic
Blaaarrgg asdfghjkllkjhgfdsa you're killing me and all my feels!
8/11/2013 c4 RoseGoldRomantic
I love this story so much! My heart is breaking for Severa and Percy right now... *sigh*
I love your writing so much that I'm reading this in church right now. Shhh don't tell anyone lol
8/11/2013 c3 2Domitia Ivory
Screw laws im in love! Lol by the way the percy Jackson movie was good if u didnt read the book, if u did u will see all of the major screw ups
19 Page 1 2 Next »