for The Tiny Closet And Its Occupant

9/24 c1 Guest
I LOVE SUSHI!
6/25/2018 c1 15Nighlocktheawesome00
Sushi? I don't quite understand?
6/5/2018 c2 tamashiyuki
Very good!
5/22/2018 c2 knuckles 8
I enjoyed reading your story. It was bittersweet. Thank-you for sharing your story.
4/18/2017 c2 isis424
Love
1/2/2017 c1 guest
I don't like sushi so no review for you. Wait. I reviewed anywaaaay!
8/17/2015 c2 12Elantil
It's simply a crime that this story hasn't garnered more reviews, but I can't say I'm surprised. The crossover section is where stories go to die, and that you have gotten 16 by this point is already a great feat.

Simply put, I like it, I really, really do. And I am a little envious that I did not think of this myself. It's a lovely story and I think the ending was rather fitting. I'll call it serendipity that one of Mike's newest charge is Teddy and he just so happens to visit on May the 2nd. There's a thin line between fate and coincidence anyway, and it leaves Mike a changed monster, for the second time.

There were some mistakes though. These were the obvious ones.

Chapter 1: "You're time was up..." Should be your.

Chapter 2: "You're door light..." Should be your as well.
7/9/2015 c2 Currently Blank
Glad that it had a happy ending. Very cool idea:D
7/9/2015 c1 Currently Blank
This is sad. I never really gave much thought to the doors that led to abused children.
11/21/2014 c2 4Rhirhirhi
This was good - but it really feels like it could have been expanded on a lot, it has the makings of a great story :)
2/18/2014 c2 daisy.tya
:) cute i love it , you have her a very good story

you can perhaps think of a few one shot story wen mike go in visite to is littles friend like Teddy :0 write few jog story we all need to giggle sometimes :) xd not just the little kid xd
2/3/2014 c2 Winter's Folly
Lovely.
1/27/2014 c2 ztenshi104
Same here when I learn his canon name.
11/5/2013 c2 14shadowdelta47
Now that was a good fic. I admire your work!
9/30/2013 c2 17Music Person
Sweet. I would say maybe do a few with the other characters to be inbetween. Maybe have Mike find out who Harry's cousin is and send Sulley to scare him. Eh? Eh?
23 Page 1 2 Next »