for A Destiny No More

10/15/2020 c6 11TropicalRemix
i wish serena and darien were together
10/15/2020 c16 TropicalRemix
I forgot why serena isn't sailor moon anymore and why she isn't with darien
10/15/2020 c16 LoveInTheBattleField
Can you update already
12/19/2017 c15 B
Oh please update soon!
2/12/2017 c14 EvaNguyen
Been following your story since the beginning! Looking forward to more chapters! I'm happy they've mostly all found each other. Hoping for more new chapters soon.
2/6/2017 c1 11TropicalRemix
I'm going to have to re-read A Change of Destiny, because I can't remember it. i hope at some point they get back together. It is going to be hard for him to live without her.
2/6/2017 c3 10sailormewmewinuluver
Umm what happens to this chapter and chapter two? Why is there dukes of Hazzard in this?
2/19/2016 c14 12creativesm75
good
1/30/2016 c13 Jadedstar
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more PLEASE PLEASE. okay so maybe too many mores but seriously its the middle its good...will be great when has more more PLEASE. can't wait seriously need more. Have I told you I am addicted here...I don't wanna get withdrawals so maybe please post pretty please when inspiration hits thank you in advance
1/20/2016 c13 54Kayla Tsukino
I have to say, this story is rather interesting of a read. Though I do kind of feel sorry for Serena, who's now powerless.
1/16/2016 c12 2RisingEmber
Well, if Malachite hadn't gone looking for Hatsu, then part of their mission would have been completed. To find the Prince! Now he's gone back to talk to Hatsu, possibly find out where the generals are, and she is missing!

On a side note, Loving the bit with Michael/Zoisite and Kyle. LOL!
1/16/2016 c12 12creativesm75
very good. this is very, very intriguing. i can't wait for more.
1/14/2016 c11 2RisingEmber
You have got to be kidding! You have the Benu attacking! And it looks like Hatsu didn't fair well. I wonder how that doctor took her response to what year it was. Will she be taking Malachite's old room at the psych ward?

It was a good thing that no one saw Ami taking that picture. She really was taking her career in her hands on that one. Now what?

As for Jed, too bad that he had a nosy neighbor but it will probably be for the best. Now the team can move their base to Tokyo.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »