for Cadaverous

9/18/2013 c1 27JBean210
It was an interesting story, with an emotional ending, but I do wonder at its basic premise. Would Voldemort really doubt the outcome of his war with the Ministry and the Order enough to send his men out to find a mourner? That seems tantamount to admitting defeat. Not Voldemort's style at all.
I'm also a bit surprised that it took the death of arguably one of the foulest villains in the history of literature to evoke sadness in someone who was PAID to mourn his death. Was Clyde so confused that he didn't care about the hundreds, perhaps thousands of lives that had been lost or damaged because of Voldemort?
While I found the story an interesting example of writing, I was not able to willingly suspend my disbelief and consider it an actual part of HP fanfiction. But that's just me, of course.
8/11/2013 c1 Guest
Nice!
8/10/2013 c1 nefertiti
I liked the little emotional change at the end,and as always I hope you get to write some original stuff soon!
8/9/2013 c1 60mcfuz
This was fantastic. I loved the unique spin you put on Voldemort, and the fact that he was buried like that was beautiful. I can imagine Harry arranging that tombstone.
Clyde was a really likeable and relateable character, which is tough to write an oc like that! Kudos to you, and fabulous work. xx
8/9/2013 c1 11Aqua4444
Interesting...
8/9/2013 c1 Guest
Somehow a strange but good story. Though I like how it is from a perspective not seen before. Does clyde feel obligated by a vow still or what happened there?