for Life is Short

Ei
6/6/2020 c1 Guest
Fu
8/30/2019 c1 Aftermath Man
Reading this for the eighth time I am reading this story and I still love it.
3/26/2019 c1 3Caelus06
WOW !
3/2/2017 c1 2Alkeniw Andilite
This story was fucking amazing. I have never read anything as great as this was. Thank you so much for writing this.
12/2/2016 c1 Guest
Great read. I love that you used the first episode as a base.
One critique I have is in their thoughts they are too apologetic for everything they think. It comes out whiney. I got really annoyed after a while because it seems that every thought they had they had to immediately apologize for, or they immediately felt bad for thinking it. I don't know if you are a girl, but the naive, almost dimwitted line of thinking isn't the best representation. (For example, when Buffy is kissing her, and then she suddenly smells something? When two girls are having sex they're not unaware of what they're about to do. And they especially know what that smell is, it's not a surprise! Even if they are new to it.) A thought is a thought, it doesn't matter. The writing in the TV show already makes the girls a little whiney, adding on to it with this extra whiny thought process makes it a little bit too much.
Other than that I really enjoyed it. You're obviously a fan of the show, and I could picture the characters easily while reading this.
11/25/2014 c1 AL G
Loved this! Please continue.
11/10/2014 c1 Aftermath Man
That was a very cute story, I was enraptured the entire time.
9/21/2014 c1 GTAMGSFAN
Best. Story. Ever. I love the fact that Buffy feels the obvious soulmate connection between herself and Willow almost immediately. You, TheBear should have written the script for the first 2 episodes, BtVS would have been a much better show in the long run if this is how it started, no Buffy sleeping with Angel or Spike (re-animated corpse, EEEEEEWWWWWW!), Parker Abrams (manipulative a1s1s1hole) Riley (a block of wood), Satsu was decent but there is only one woman Buffy is meant to be in love with, our beloved, perfect red-headed goddess in human form, Willow Danielle Rosenberg, Buffy/Willow FOREVER!
7/2/2014 c1 2nickolefox
That was sweet. Great work.
4/7/2014 c1 12DevlinGrace
Great story and very sweet ending...
3/16/2014 c1 1Daemon Love
Pretty long, but I still loved reading it. nice Fic. :3
12/28/2013 c1 ActiveNeverAgain
Long but a pretty sweet read. I enjoyed the story.