for In The End

1/19/2014 c1 Hi
Update! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
1/17/2014 c11 GarionRiva
My first Naruto FF and I'm gonna probably be up all night reading and searching fics like this. Amazing characters, I like Naruto and even Madara. You're an amazing writer and I'm lucky to read most of what you write.
I can't wait for more.
1/12/2014 c1 CheddarBiscuit
Everytime I read a feminine naruto fic I imagine him with long or at least longer hair, and everytime I read a akatsuki!naruto fic I picture him in a white, high-necked, kimono style akatsuki cloak (Because he is special and needs to stand out...more than usual). Now this fic comes along and I put the long haired and the white akatsuki cloak image together and...it...is...beautiful.
1/5/2014 c1 Hey there
Update... Please... I'm dying...ugh.
12/21/2013 c7 1ob1292
The story is interesting so far, but I am not a fan of Naruto turning traitor when he is not abused and especially when his family is alive and lives him. It is one thing to run away form abuse and pain it is another entirely to abandon a family that loves you. I realize that you are focusing on the corruption of the villages, but if you go the path of traitor many good ninja would be killed and the corrupt would hide in the villages allowing others to die for them. You should push for complete separation of Civilian and Ninja everything. Good Job
12/21/2013 c2 ob1292
What is the problem with the story being Yaoi?
12/10/2013 c1 Merdersern
For everydaythat you put off updating, another fan on this ship cries on the outside and dies on the inside. The writing you authors do is our sustenance, without it we shall perish in this vast sea of pairings.
11/20/2013 c1 killer4853
11/15/2013 c11 pok3s16
It's cool! Just take care of your stuff and don't worry and relax :)
11/11/2013 c11 kinkou
don't worry about it lovey. we all understand real life fucking us over. if there is any way we can help just holler.
11/11/2013 c2 Guest
So if being feminine doesn't mean you are weak then why is Naruto being uke for madara can you at least balance the yaoi universe a bit and make one or two narumada lemons please and ok the reason why you are making naru a uke because he just fits it so well and etc well fuck u at least give Naruto a chance at seme and another thing is fuck u and take your stereotypical hypocrite fan girl ass out of here at least make 1 or 2 Narutomadara lemons there is 0 out there
11/11/2013 c1 Guest
Ok I like Naruto as a uke but at least make him act like a seme when with madara and I don't like him acting feminine while being paired with one of the strongest character and Naruto is also the strongest so at least make him not act all girly but I will say this if the plot and how you wrote it is good and Naruto is in control of madara while being the uke then best fic ever I think over then my uke is a seme fic
11/11/2013 c11 Wisps
It's okay life sucks so keep on moving , you don't have to keep writing for us you know, because you ALWAYS have a choice dear.
Pardon the lack of logging in to review, I don't bother my self with logging in mobile.
11/13/2013 c11 Uzu kitsune
Focus on your family. We will always be here but your family are what really matter. I hope you find your brother safe and sound and that your mom recovers from whatever it is. Best wishes.
11/12/2013 c11 CaptainFluggers