for In The End

11/12/2013 c11 6adellamuriel
Your brother is more important than fanfic, thank you for telling us
11/11/2013 c1 LuBu081
Despite it saying MadaNaru, which I'm not sure if you really mean this to be yaoi, I still found this first chapter enjoyable for the most part. I tend to be objective but if some things get too much, then I'll probably have to stop reading. However, I'll still wish you the best of luck.
11/11/2013 c11 2ObsidianGoddess
No don't ne sorry everyone has problems so thank you for sharing this with us most authors would have said their computers broke so people did not find out what really happened
11/11/2013 c11 Tseiqyu
I don't think you should apologize. What's happening may be more important than updating your stories on FF. Hope things get better for you and your family.
11/11/2013 c11 thedarkshark24
It's fine. Trouble is trouble it hits us all just try to get back on your feet. Okay?
11/11/2013 c11 Void-2567
Why do so many fanfiction writers have horrible things happen to them?! The world is against us -_-
11/11/2013 c11 1willowskeith
one of your brothers is a missing nin?! send out the hunter nin! what rank is he?! lol jk sorry to hear about your family problems hope your mother feels better and your brother is found... preferably not by hunter nin.
10/29/2013 c1 Al Dente
First reaction : a Mada/(boy)Naru? Fuck yeah, gimme some of that!
Well, seeing some nice progress there, wish you good luck with your story :)
10/30/2013 c10 1jjrocx
I loved the fight scene although it was confusing at one point I understood most of it the rest was awesome as always
10/29/2013 c10 TigrezzTail
I was a bit confused over the Naruto fight. But once Minato put his two cents in, it finally made sense as to what he was trying to show. I knew it wasn't just about defeating Neji, but I couldn't quite get the angle. And any time an author can walk around canon without having to bore us with reading something verbatim we've probably seen dozens of times over, I'm all for it!
10/29/2013 c10 1Daku-DarkNess316
yes update ! love this story cant wait to read more
10/29/2013 c10 Yaoifangirl102
Cool cant wait to see what happens next
10/29/2013 c10 Tseiqyu
Neither good nor bad. Just awesome.
10/29/2013 c10 imugly
great chapter the naruto neji fight was interesting cool to see naruto use the transformation technique in a unique way to mess with nejis byakugan. update soon :P
10/23/2013 c9 The Shadow of Kami
Good chapter also is it a mistake in the first sentance when you say sasuke went to train with sauske.
158 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »