for Shotgun

8/17/2013 c1 4Aronim
Haha, that was funny. And now the title makes sense. Well done.
8/11/2013 c1 44lord Martiya
Wonderful!
8/10/2013 c1 43Makokam
This is so much better than anything I would have written. I fucking love this.

I was actually kind of dissapointed that she wasn't pregnant, until the end. Don't know why she wants him to bring Marcus down if she plans to get knocked up anyway.
I did like how you hinted both ways, with the hungry-yet-nauseuous bit and hr talking about Dave's hand inadvertently ending up somewhere it shouldn't have been.

The only thing I think you could have done better was eliminate the second "once or twice" so it was just, "something she'd though about once or twice...a day, for the last two or three years.

Makokam out.
8/10/2013 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
This is a fine example of how a great fic-let can be ruined by "sit com logic" at the end. I liked it right until I found out it hinged on the absurd and the very old fashioned. And, no reasonable, reaf-life people would act that way.

"Girl, you don't need to be getting married! It just cuts down your EBT and makes the John, here, jealous when you bring home a li'l somethin somethin."
8/10/2013 c1 13troyguffey
Very nice! I haven't seen KickAss, but have seen the trailers for KA2, this DOES seem possible...

Love the "qualified" line!
20 « Prev Page 1 2