for Dreamscape

12/6/2012 c1 18The-Time-Travelling-Hippie
This is awesome!
1/31/2010 c1 charmed-punkk
~Shivers~...As you can see by my username i love murdock.

Gawd, I was scared my buddie ol' pal killed someone. ~phew~ Thank god it was a dream. Oh..it's like...dark in my room and i have a mirror. I'm not goin' to sleep tonight.
5/1/2007 c1 20Wattestaebchen
wow! just wow...I'm shivering...and I am thinking. what was that dream abvout. firstr I thought the shadow would somehow be something like his in- or sanity he is running away from but the end confused me...

well I gotta think about this for some tme

worms
6/11/2001 c1 14bunniko
*shudders* my poor, poor Murdock! Very well written, you got my overprotective-of-Murdock side very upset *grin*

~b
12/24/2000 c1 Warugaki
Wow... very, very interesting. You describe things so vividly, I can almost see the creature. ~shivers~ Wow!
10/25/2000 c1 Baked Goldfish
That was very creepy. . . any chance for a sequel?
10/25/2000 c1 Steph
That...was incredibly freaky, but nonetheless, cool. I love the detail, and I wish I could write something as cool as that. I read it twice..got the heebie-jeebies three times. Whew.
10/25/2000 c1 Susan
Hey this was great I love it
10/25/2000 c1 12LA Suka
Wow! That was scary! I really liked it! I love all the fine detail you put into it. Awesome! Write another one soon!
10/23/2000 c1 14Tiffany
Ooh, AJ, that was good. I got to wonder if this was the start of a flash-back/memory - maybe he hadn't been able to stop someome from killing seven people. Specially love that last little scene... Will there be a sequel, maybe?
10/23/2000 c1 gmb
That was very freaky! But in a way it was cool! write more please. thanks.