FanFiction.Net
for Beyond Reason

4/25/2021 c9 shushura124
When the next chapter comes up, I'm curious what will happen
9/17/2020 c3 15WwEpsilonwW
Alright bruh... *sniffle*... that scene with Yui kinda got me. B-but I'm not crying I swear!
7/12/2018 c8 2ShinyKyu
Klein used his NerveGear? But weren’t all NerveGear confiscated by the government right after SAO ended? The only reason Kirito got to keep his was because he made a special request.
7/12/2018 c7 ShinyKyu
Wait a sec... Levels don’t exist in ALO. Your combat ability corresponds to the skill you have IRL.
7/1/2018 c9 1SentinalSlice
I can't wait for more, Kirito is really awesome with his mysterious appearance, especially from the people of Tristian's POV. Anyways, keep up the great work!
3/21/2018 c6 AmethystPone
Wut?
It is Void that dragged them here, why would it marked them as enemy?
3/21/2018 c5 AmethystPone
Ya know...Each and every single Fae are super human in some way or another...with average magic users outclassed the average human magic users...They might lose the Elves, but them aside, except for a few exceptional humans, the Fae heavily outclassed them in Raw stats both magical and physical.
1/3/2018 c9 10Eli Clark
I think Tristain needs to learn more about fairy races in general. In one story, Fae Is Foul, the lead Spriggan made a comment that had my attention. "We're Spriggans, remember? Individualism being our racial stereotypes isn't just empty words. Caring about others in general or the Faction as a whole isn't what most players that chose to be Spriggans are in for. We care more about the people we know than the unnamed masses, if other people ever do end up on the list of things we care about; though for a lot of the Spriggans that list has only loot and fun on it." Basically, she is saying that while the Spriggans care more for those they know, they don't not care about strangers. They're just more likely, in a dangerous situation, to save someone they love or care about first than anyone else. Which fits Kirito's mindset.

Aside from that, I think things about each race should be known to Tristain. I kind of want them to see Kirito's softer side as well, like when he's with friends or Asuna and Yui.
1/3/2018 c7 Eli Clark
What is Saito and is it Saito Hiraga? If not what type of Faerie is this Saito? He had a purple Remain Light before. This means he is either a Spriggan or... I think Puca or Imp, I can't remember which one has purple. I think Spriggans have purple Remain Lights though.
1/3/2018 c3 Eli Clark
Pretty sure that there's a way all the SAO players and Asuna can get a race. They enter a certain part of a tree and choose!a certain symbol that fits each race. Maybe the symbol in the middle of the fairy wings? I just don't want them to be human. I want them to have some way to pick a race.
7/31/2017 c9 Sword art fan
Are you going to finish the story? It been what a few years and you haven't. Come on get with the program, I wouldn't even take that long to finish a story
5/10/2017 c9 7darkangelwp
I really love the flow you've got going here! I like the Cardinal bit too!

Also, wondering how are you going to play the angle for Asuna. Looking foreard to the next update!
12/15/2016 c9 Guest
You must continue the story it's too interesting
10/6/2016 c9 RPG247
So far, this has to be the least satisfying 9 chapters I've read of any serious fanfic. The build-up is amazing, put that's all it feels like so far. Heck, Joss Wheadon wouldn't spend this much time crafting overarching stories. Without payoff, this is the fanfic equivalent of blue balls; it's darn amazing while it lasts, but it leaves you aching for more. Otherwise, the current level of "darkness" and plotting seems fine, but too much or too aggressively seems right around the corner, and I personally hate stupid miscommunication, in reality as well, so "for the sake of realism" is not a positive in my opinion.
1/12/2016 c1 Guest
Tristain is like the puppy forced into the dogfight with three juggernauts in the form of Germania, Gallia, and Romalia. There is another puppy in the form of Albion, but unlike them, Albion has Tasmanian Devil-like face cancer, so nobody wants to get near it.

Then there are the Elves which just trump everything.

There are also apparently people across from the elves, with more tech than Halk, but there elves still trump them.

Except for Romalia, which has like tanks and shit for some reason. (I'm pretty sure I'm not making this up.)

Oh, and the founder is quite genocidey. He gets offed by his own false-pretext-bound familiar.

... Wait, wasn't I arguing against your argument? Hmm, guess not.
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »