for The Merman and the Grump

9/2/2013 c8 animebaka14
holy crap is this finished? i don't think so but maybe it is

I HATE YOU MAN I WAS SUPPOSED TO STUDY MATH. GDI. THANKS A LOT NOW I'LL FAIL MY MIDTERMS HUHUHUHSDIUSJDFKSF :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i kinda predicted that eren will turn back into a mermaid and not be with levi and all that shit but i didn't expect mikasa to be the one to turn him back.

i lol at this chapter, especially with levi's confession. and i imagine rin as a shark getting punched in the face by eren :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
9/1/2013 c8 Guest
Please just update eventually! I love this so much it's freaking adorable and perfect and just! *fangirl dances around*
9/1/2013 c8 1miszhatter
Oh my god! I'm in love with this. Eren and Levi especially Hanji is so awesome! Now, if there would be a Jean and Armin loveteam here somewhere you would absolutely make my day! The story, the characters, the lines are freaking epic. I can't wait to read more.
8/31/2013 c8 Guest
Omg that was just TOO fucking perfect! I'm freaking melting! I love this SO much! I can't wait for you to update!
8/31/2013 c1 3Miss Elizabethh
This chapter is so cute oh my god.

I'm already in love with this story.
8/30/2013 c8 crying
wow this is so good
i know the pressure of getting "update now!" so, instead
I'll bestow upon you compliments!
Wow this is so goodd _
JAJDJSJSKKDSNFIFKEKSHJSHDJFJD AMAZING STORY, MAN
KEEP UPDATING PLEASE
8/27/2013 c1 Glacia
To raikun-sama :
While those fans in the future who might start ranting and raving
I will be patiently waiting
Contemplating your next release, silently
So do good in school aim for mostly A's
Because if your stressed you won't be able to release some chapters in the next few days :)
Love,
An ereri supporter XD
8/26/2013 c8 emme1703
YAY hope you'll update soon. Goodluck with your classes!
8/25/2013 c8 1ryoka-chan
totally A-DO-RA-BLE! but this time, mikasa is the one who gave something in exchange of eren's legs for eternity, so why it looks like at the end of the chapter, eren has no voice? or maybe that's what rivaille thinks... anyway, update asap! :)
8/25/2013 c8 4Vega Nightshade
This is just perfect;y amusing and cute and I so do need more! :D
8/25/2013 c8 9Fiehcsjjcz
Awww Me too, I have classes soon too ;(. And i just remebered you must like pokemon, code geass, death note, FMA and one piece (I live the life of a sad otaku who knows all the main stream shounen anime's though i don't know many shoujo's)
8/25/2013 c7 Fiehcsjjcz
;-; *cries* S-so s-so KAWAIII
8/25/2013 c6 Fiehcsjjcz
Fluffly fluff is cute :3
8/25/2013 c8 Guest
Awwwwww I felt like crying at the end and I'm soooo happy that you are still continuing this :D and I know how you feel school is an absolute bitch when it comes to free time
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »