for The Merman and the Grump

9/8/2014 c1 Guest
its hard not to put the the dinglehopper part in, it just makes any moment awesome!
9/2/2014 c9 marsnomnom
So i just recently got into this fandom and decided it was time to venture into the land of fanfiction. I stumbled upon this beautiful masterpiece today, and i absolutely love it! Everything was perfection. Oh my god, some of the chapters had me in tears from laughing. The cutenesss
killed me. AHHHH! Love it!
8/18/2014 c9 HollowJay19
Beautiful story!3 3 3
8/4/2014 c9 9Daphmir57
That was...that was fun. I enjoyed it. My second 'My Little Mermaid' AU.
7/30/2014 c1 Unknown
I freaking love how you named the dog Bean... like Jean... in dog form instead of horse... only me?
7/25/2014 c9 5The Inferno Alchemist
That was so sweet!
7/20/2014 c9 7Awsomeangel
Why... Is this... So cute?
7/20/2014 c9 WhenHarryMetTom
I'd like to report that I have officially finish this. And I must say: I DIED. YOU KILLED ME WITH LOVE. HAPPINESS. LIFE. MY HEART. IT HURTS. MY SOUL. IT LIVES. THIS. WAS. BEAUTIFUL.
7/19/2014 c1 WhenHarryMetTom
Okay. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page before evening starting just to say this: If Eren turns into a magical pile of bubbles and dies, I will cut a bitch.
7/3/2014 c9 3themortalfangirl
aAAAAAHHHHHHCBKJDKSKCXNSKKXHSBDCKDNDN! *flips out like Hanji*
This story was just...Omg, AMAZING! Best Mermaid Ereri fic written! You are an amazing writer! I would LOVE A SEQUEL, and double points if it's like the sequel to the little mermaid!
Btw, I found this song, "Mermaid" by Train. You have to listen to it! Perfect for this story!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!
Mkaybai.
6/27/2014 c4 Guest
This is fucking brilliant I love everything about it
6/22/2014 c9 yuyane
Awww, the ending was so cute. Haha, this story was so funny and fluffy. I thought it was a lovely read. :)
6/19/2014 c4 I Dont Use This Crap Anymore
I literally listened to the little mermaid soundtrack whole reading this :)
6/3/2014 c9 OTPrincess
That was soo adorable! I loved this fic and now it's 4 in the morning because I COULDN'T STOP READING GAH... Tehee thanks for writing this :D
5/23/2014 c6 2LeviTheQueenOfGuyliner
Levi turned into Reiner a bit there in the end XD
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »