for Book 2: The Third Man

1/19/2014 c17 adamaris12526
Awesome story. If you are planning in writing a sequel go for it.
11/25/2013 c17 3eramosa
Very well done. Looking forward to the next story.
11/22/2013 c17 me
Love it
Thx and hope for another story
11/22/2013 c17 47phnxgrl
I loved the most exciting Adventure. I can not wait for the sequel. I know there will be one since you have setup the framework in this marvelous epilogue. Kudos on very great job done!
11/22/2013 c17 Smootsmokey
Good
11/18/2013 c16 3eramosa
Oh No! They left. I was hoping Annie was going to get a chance to kick Ross' ass one more time, maybe in front of the Director (haha). I suppose Jo can have her kick at the little weasel now.

Seriously though, great job, looking forward to the rap up of this and of course the sequel.
11/16/2013 c16 1hischild2005
Loved it! Are annie and auggie going on a road trip for their month off? If so, it would be epic!
11/15/2013 c16 Sara
I am so enjoying ur story looking forward to the next chapter/story..
11/15/2013 c16 47phnxgrl
I loved the warehouse reenactment and where Jo met Rob for the first time. I loved how it was Lust at first meeting. Too Funny. I loved how the OPR was being manipulated by Agent Ross in direct violation of all sorts of OPR rules. I loved how Rossabi told the agent to leave and added that even more charges will be brought onto Ross. Ross is going down big time! I loved how Annie convinced everyone to find out what were these bombers plans. I loved how Annie had stopped massive suicide bombing and aerosol assaults from happening. I loved how Annie decided to own the truck and got either a RV camper or Trailer so She and Auggie can take their leave. Please continue.
11/15/2013 c16 me
was a very exciting chapter as always. I do not know what I would add only that I expect the next one.
Maybe we could send couples on vacation?
I do not think that would leave all at once, but maybe a few days.
I liked very much love at first sight of the two.
thx for update and sharing
11/12/2013 c15 3eramosa
Very well done.

The conversation at the end was much better not relayed.
11/12/2013 c14 eramosa
Great job! Just a couple of things though.

Where did the third sniper come from? Wouldn't Annie/Auggie have spotted the location on the roof? Why didn't the sniper see Annie coming?

Why is the conversation at the end being relayed to Annie by Jo who wasn't there at the time. Wouldn't Rogers know that Burk had not been in the warehouse to see the carnage?
11/12/2013 c15 sue brown
excellent as ever. thank you
11/11/2013 c15 1Robijn1807
Amazing chapter again!
11/11/2013 c15 1hischild2005
Please keep going. You represent Annie and Auggie the way that I see them. I love the emotions and grit in your stories.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »