for My angel , treasure, beloved

8/24 c32 1B4bidden
absolutely loved this story. Luca sounds like a heart throb,
6/16/2018 c32 Babysis64
This was a good epilogue. Wow Bella, Luca and Sage sure went through a lot before they got their happily ever, but they made it. Be nice if Sage will meet her true mate as well so she won't be so lonely. Glad that Edward found his finally. Also I'm shocked that Charlie went with the cold ones and not like Bella. But he's happy now too and that is what counts. Thank you for sharing this awesome story. Have a good weekend.
6/16/2018 c31 Babysis64
this was a good chapter wow Sage surprised Bella with her dad being there. So he's going to be changed into a vampire as well, probably the kind that Bella is right. The wedding part was awesome, and when Sage got to see her parents, aunty and uncles.
6/16/2018 c30 Guest
this was a good chapter I'm glad that nothing really happened to Luca, Bella and Sage. I do hope that Sage will heal from her wounds that the wolf gave her. Hopefully Alice doesn't interfere with Bella and her happiness to want to do all of the wedding preps right. I'm happy for Bella and Luca, they survived their first battle together as a mated couple. Also hopefully Edward doesn't interfere as well or say something dumb.
6/15/2018 c29 Babysis64
well glad that Bella made it through her change, and she is happy with her sister in law and her true mate. I hope they win with four shields and what ever not hopefully that will give them the chance right. Also with the guards training Bella well she was still human this was and is good.
6/15/2018 c28 Babysis64
this was interesting so it did take Bella a day and a little to turn probably because of all her injuries right. I wish Bella all of the happiness that she deserves right. She's very happy with her true mate already. I really do hope that they can win this war that is heading their way and hopefully nothing happens to Luca, Sage and Bella considering the wolves are after Luca and Sage and Victoria is after Bella.
6/15/2018 c27 Babysis64
this was a good chapter, that is sad though that no one noticed the group that was after Bella and her mate. Now since she got badly injured she is going to be a vampire. I hope all will work out right.
6/15/2018 c26 Babysis64
oh no I wonder who that was that knocked Emmett, Rosalie, Luca and Bella off the road. I'm glad that the trust that \bella gave the Cullen's aren't completely there yet, and she forgave them though. She is right though they do have their own minds, to say or what ever right.
6/15/2018 c25 Babysis64
wow so I really do hope that the Volturi, Luca, Sage and Bella's team wins this war. Well at least the Cullen's got to see Bella again and that she is happy.
6/15/2018 c24 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well. I wonder who Alec killed. I wonder what is going on.
6/15/2018 c23 Babysis64
oh my I hope that Bella is going to be okay also the Volturi right. I hope all works out well. I hope that they put the wives down stairs and Bella right to keep her safe or some where else in hiding where they can't track her smell.
6/14/2018 c22 Babysis64
Why can't the Cullen\s just leave Bella alone right. I wonder who it is that called her. I just hope that they don't hurt her anymore. I hope Luca joins them soon and be with Bella and Alec right.
6/14/2018 c21 Babysis64
this was interesting. Yes but I do hope that they can win this war and save them selves and Bella at the same time right. She should get a hold of Peter and Charlotte and them train the guard and who ever to call for them to help right.
6/14/2018 c20 Babysis64
oh no so the wolves want Luca as well, I hope that he and his sister are going to be safe and sound right. Also the Volturi I hope that they are going to be safe as well, hope that they can beat this war that Victoria wants with them just to get Bella.
6/14/2018 c19 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well. wow that was some past from Luca, but I'm glad that he told Bella what had happened. There he is talking a lot of his past hopefully it will help all away around with healing.
285 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »