FanFiction.Net
for What the Warren

5/8/2018 c1 Guest
Oh my goodness, Seth flirts?
8/12/2013 c1 1Moonstone1799
The fairy kind thing about Lena is a bit unbelievable. I'm pretty sure that Kendra relationship with the fairy queen is the closet one. The fairy queen doesn't trust that much and that easily. especially when Lena doesn't do any special favors for the queen to ensure to her that Lena is on the good side. Like saving the world for example.

Oh, and I don't really think Kendra is the type to goggle at a random boy in a car. Probably avert her eye shyly away and talk to Lena pretending she didn't like that mysterious boy, or making friend with that boy or something that shows that she trying to act casual. Although it be kids cool if Kendra pretend not to like the boy at all, and give the boy the cold shoulder. If the boy try to flirt, befriend me or even talk to me she'll just respond by glaring and speak harshly to him but that would be way out of character for Kendra, but that would I would do If Iike a guy.(Not that I had a crush on anyone, but that what I do naturally if I was in a stress them a cold shoulder and glare at everyone. So that what I IMAGINE I would do instead of goggle at someone. Although my friends always think I just keep up the cold facade all the time and not only when I'm in a stressful situation)

Other than that the story seen in tune with the character. I would totally imagine Seth flirting with a girl like that. Although I doubt he would ever like a girl in the first place. And yeah, you did an amazing job. I had hard time keeping my character in tune with themself like any other Arthur here on fanfic. For me Kendra sound too much like my friend, with all her strange way of thinking and bouncy attitude. Also Seth sound too much like my sister girly and odd. I don't know how you or anyone manage to make their character sounds realistic because It almost impossible. (Sorry if I sound self-centred writing a review that is pretty much about me. Didn't mean to do it. I'm just hinting at which part you should do better because none of my reviewers ever do that to me and I wish they have so I can see what my mistake are and fix it and I am just comparing how your story is better than mine.)
8/12/2013 c1 marshapono