for Saiyans Over Flowers

4/28/2016 c25 Sandra
Please complete this story. I really enjoy it. :)
4/14/2016 c25 15mednin
I really like where the story is ending! I couldn't stop reading this!

I enjoy your writing style! I generally don't like too much drama, but your stories are the exception!

I hope you continue this story and I look forward to reviewing the next chapter!
4/9/2016 c25 4NNP
Welcome back! Loved this chapter!
4/9/2016 c25 hayabusa girl
Yyay soooo happy your finally back, and I can't wait for the action... :D xP :P
4/8/2016 c25 elianni
Glad ur back nice chapter will bulma become pregnant in this story or not
3/29/2016 c24 lala kimiko
Please,please update...I'm hooked and this is sad:-(
2/19/2016 c24 BatmanBabe-21
Loving this story! I really hope you continue with it!
1/27/2016 c24 hayabusa girl
You need to post because everybody is waiting for you to finish your story... I for cannot wait... you should have your motivation... and you should be able to work with new ideas without worrying about anything... so find your motivation again and continue writing or doing whatever you like... i hope you find your motivation to finish this and to be happy about it... do it for your followers... and for your liking
1/20/2016 c24 Spellweaver10
Hey I started reading this story yesterday and I love it. This is the second story of yours I read(the first one being cosmic love 1&2, which I finished reading about seven months ago and I found excellent) and I have to say you certainly do not disappoint.
I loved the romance and I found it very feeting to put well writen action scenes as well in these last chapters. It makes the story well balanced and exciting.
I don't see why you are saying you have writer's block. You've done an amazing job so far and these last chapters are of hight quality as much as the previous ones. In any case I hope you rediscover your motivation and inspiration so you can update soon.
Best wishes
1/16/2016 c24 THINKTRUEBLUE
This is such a good story I can't wait until you finish it. Even though it's almost just like Cosmic Love I still like this story, which would make since I loved Cosmic Love. I hope you come up with new twist and I that you continue writing because I love BxV fanfics.
1/10/2016 c1 1xxJadeyCakesxx
I just finished reading this fic and I loved it! I love the way you included 18 and 17, they are my favorite characters. Please update soon I love this story
12/23/2015 c24 hayabusa girl
Wow this is one of the greatest stories i have ever read i hope you are able to finish this story i hope it turns out great and so far It is a great story so keep going please because this is a total cliffhanger and I really hope everything turns out good
11/23/2015 c24 15Alexxis T. Swan
I love 18 she is badass! I really don't want her to get consumed by Cell. I like her with Krillan but it's be so fun if Turles fell for her lol! And yay Cellena finally appreciates Bulma. So glad the King can't force her into his bed anymore.
10/24/2015 c9 sukisuzukipuki
Wow, you totally went above and beyond (in a good way) depicting the evil mother. I think your queen would have made every version of the BOF mother green with envy over her tactics.
Well done!
10/18/2015 c24 Guest
Please please finish I love your stories . I've reread all off them .
391 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »