for A'ole, nein, non, nada, nyet, NO!

7/17/2020 c3 Katie rose
I have just started reading fanfiction for Hawaii 50 and LOVE your style! This little story still has me laughing so hard I am crying! Enjoy all your work. Thank you.
Katie Rose. 3/17/51.
Way older than Steve!
2/11/2018 c2 debralynn966
This is undoubtedly the funniest and most realistic fan fiction every. Bravo.
7/19/2017 c1 Guest
That must be one shit hospital if they have to ask his name and birthdate 1000000 times jeez
4/22/2017 c3 51Knowing Grace
Oh my gosh! Poor Steve! And poor you! I know I would go insane if I had people asking me the same three questions over and over again for days on end.
4/17/2015 c2 17weemcg33
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing and then I felt awful because you had to go through this. If they had asked me my name, date of birth and if I was allergic to any medications that many times I think I might have been done for assault or perhaps murder.
4/12/2015 c2 Skimball4
Peeing my pants laughing. Reminds me so much of my parents and their experiences at the hospital.
4/12/2015 c1 Skimball4
Oh, my heck. I am laughing so hard right now!
1/3/2015 c1 111IheartSam7
Love love love this story so far! Can't wait for more!
9/4/2013 c2 36francis2
This made me lough soooo much!
9/3/2013 c2 14Rainey
What a frustrating experience you've had! The constant poking and prodding and blood-drawing at all hours of the night would drive me nuts, especially if I were just starting to fall asleep. You had me laughing with the continual "name- date of birth- and allergies" question from everyone who entered your room. You did a great job with this story.
9/1/2013 c1 Rainey
What a great retelling of what you actually experienced. I sort of guessed right away that it was Steve's gallbladder, since my husband had the same symptoms before he had to have his out several years ago. I have been in hospitals many times because of his multiple medical issues, and I could really relate to the frustration, the waiting, and the other things that you had me laughing about.
8/28/2013 c2 Cc1973
But are you sure you are not allergic to latex? :-)
8/26/2013 c3 sherry57
And here was me thinking you used very good face cream! But I'm sure you're not that much older than Steve...really!
8/26/2013 c2 sherry57
I bet you will never ever forget your date of birth! I bet you say it in your sleep now! Glad you got this out of your system and by the time you read this review, which is disgracefully late, you will be so well you will have forgotten all of this...or maybe not!
8/26/2013 c1 sherry57
Poor Steve...it would be terrible to live this in real life...oh, wait a minute...you did, you poor thing!
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »