for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles

5/5 c8 MewYT
Meteor Mash for a clefairy would be awesome
12/11/2020 c1 obanaanthony7
True master hasn't made the adoption yet!
3/20/2020 c10 PokeLord
Okay now I feel like a idiot for reading and reviewing a story that has been adopted.
3/20/2020 c9 PokeLord
Completely understand that Ash needed to loss in order to learn and grow, but seriously it had to be a Oc aura trainer with a Lucario and on top also a Shiny Charizard?!
3/20/2020 c8 PokeLord
Despite Charmeleon be Ash starter, the Pikachu is the one getting all the spotlight exactly like in canon..
Bro One Piece is cool but Naruto is a crappy anime.
3/20/2020 c7 PokeLord
Perfect way of dealing with Damian the anime was way too lenient with the abusive trainers and didn't punished or warned them about the consequences of abusing a pokemon...
Welp Charmeleon soon will evolve into a badass Black Pseudo Dragon Charizard, but before that he needs to train a lot as a Charmeleon so his power can increase much more after he evolve.
3/20/2020 c6 PokeLord
Dang really forgot about the Pokeschool.

Bro what is happening with Charmander he has some mad skills and is way too curious, Ash should be more careful with him.
3/20/2020 c5 PokeLord
The story is good but adding the aura stuff kinda ruined it since Ash can learn to defend himself without aura and he is slowly learning to understand his pokemons which show their bond without the use of aura powers
5/20/2018 c10 Mimeomia
Link to the story or profile? I can only find a crossover with MLP by a true master
5/20/2018 c4 Mimeomia
''The man has a strong grasp of the obvious''
wow, the clefairy evolved! - Congratulations, you just played yourself.

FUCK YOU FOR KEEPING THE BLASTED OFF ROCKETS CLICHÉ ALIVE! Nothing personal, I just think it cheapens your story, the same with the swirling eyes and the sweat drops, this shit isn't anime.
It ruins any sense of danger. A bunch of pokemon throw hiper ray at you, it should kill you, or at least badly burn you but NOPE you just fly away into the next city, just in time to steal the necessary suplies to keep canon the same.

''How will this change the course of his adventures to blah blah blah'' Aparently not a fucking thing! Except a super rare shiny starter and a riolu 'cause what the fucking else can that egg be? So fucking original -_-

I'll stop my rant with this: you want to make ash smarter? Use that god damn sleep powder on the rockets!, call the cops, repeat if necessary.
5/20/2018 c3 Mimeomia
I call bullshit on that evolution ex machina! at least make it a couple weeks of training instead of 5 days was it?
some spelling mistakes like using brock's name instead of onix or furry cutter.
I see no problem with brock joining ash but I don't like that you'll probably twist the plot so misty joins him too, I really hope i'm wrong about that :C
5/20/2018 c2 Mimeomia
I was hoping you'd avoid the flying rockets cliché :C
3/2/2018 c1 25SpikedTankedmaster300
Did The True Master change his or her username
12/20/2017 c10 midnightscar17
Hes not writing the story so your wasting your time on him. Plz continue this story
12/19/2017 c5 midnightscar17
Do ash and misty get together
177 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »