for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles

9/4/2013 c5 1CrimsonDragoon35
Interesting start, I look forward to where you plan on taking this fic, keep up the good work.
9/1/2013 c5 FruitSaladHD
errre deh pokemans iz de awesummm yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
8/30/2013 c5 6Snivy24
A new powerful trainer is rising, Ash win the Pokemon League, make yourself a legend. Post the next chapter as soon as possible. I have a request for Ash's Nidorino. When Nidorino evolves into Nidoking, have larger than normal. Nidoking size in the games is a joke! The Nidoking in the Pokemon Adventures Comic is better for they are twice the size of a normal Nidoking. All I'm asking is to have Nidoking bigger than normal.
8/30/2013 c5 1SaiyanIncubus
Are you accepting OCS For Indigo League
8/30/2013 c5 WhiteEagle1985
Great writing here!
8/30/2013 c2 Guest
Pokedex recognizing Hoho? No.
8/30/2013 c5 11stars90
Awesome work! Nice training style, and a very interesting way of having Ash learn Aura. Terrific job! Can't wait for more! (But please don't make it pokeshipping :(
8/30/2013 c5 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad.
8/30/2013 c5 Yana5
Yay new chapter. Thank you. I loved it
8/27/2013 c4 Yana5
Aww why did the chapter have end there. I love it. Thank you for continuing to write it
8/23/2013 c4 RoyalTwinFangs
Not a bad chapter.
8/22/2013 c4 WhiteEagle1985
Interesting way to end this chapter!
Well written!
8/20/2013 c3 15hero of all
That was great, maybe longer chapters with more description, of the scenery, ppl, etc. And can ash please get a salamance and a gyarados? Great story anyways.
8/18/2013 c3 6Lightningblade49
Is Scyther learning a Sword Style interesting
8/17/2013 c3 5Garm88
For the love of God have that egg be something other than an eevee.

I can tell your writing is improving with each chapter, but you should try and be more descriptive about... well... everything, really. It almost seems like you're giving a basic overview of his journey instead of telling a story.

One thing you should work on, is that Ash doesn't have to say the name of his Pokemon every time he gives an order, it should know that he's talking to it.
177 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »