for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles

12/14/2017 c1 ChronoMitsurugi
Ash let out his Pokémon to sleep outside for the night

? Weren't they already out. Pidgey and Pikachu were on his shoulders and Charmander was at his side.

Also, can you nickname them. Their Pokemon names are nice but I always cared more about my Pokemon when I gave them nicknames.
12/11/2017 c10 DestructionDarkness
please update when true master publishes the story please, because I just tried to get the story and couldn't find it.
11/2/2017 c10 1HunterSkywalker
Well, I love the story and i wish I could get more of it - 'I wish' because I looked up True Master and this story isn't on their Profile. Could you let me know what you find out about the fate of this epic story?
6/13/2017 c10 DigimonLover09
Can you update this to tell us when True Master publishes it?
3/5/2017 c5 12Gold Testament
Oh yeah tons of people love Brock being dragged by the ear by Misty and Max, and even poison jabbed in the back by his own Croagunk. Honestly I stopped watching during Diamond and Pearl, so I never knew if Misty and Max ever learned they were replaced by Brock's own Pokémon.
3/5/2017 c2 Gold Testament
No Misty? Darn, I always loved her freaking out over a wild Weedle being affectionate. Bug types like Carterpie and Weedle are actually really cute.
3/5/2017 c1 Gold Testament
I don't really like the move brave bird due to the recoil. Also does this mean no attack from a flock of Spearow that leads to Ash seeing Ho-Oh?
3/5/2017 c10 FF8cerberus
That sucks. You had my hopes up for a moment there. Seriously hope True Master can pull it off. I was loving this story. Just hope he/she leaves the previous chapters the same. They're perfect as they are. Truly saddening to know this story from you is dead. It was fun while it lasted.
2/14/2017 c9 oneoddtodd
great story so far keep up the good work man!
12/14/2016 c9 Beautiful-Liar13
loved it cannot wait to see more
11/18/2016 c9 Sasuke75249
nice what happens next
10/31/2016 c7 Guest
you got nidoking height wrong it's not 9ft. 2in. but 4ft. 7in. you were 5ft. to high and 5in. to low
10/11/2016 c9 2candy4beth
Update it soon please
9/5/2016 c9 2KitkatMoon
Cool story, hope you continue
8/9/2016 c9 1BlackLucario19