for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles

5/11/2016 c9 HyperspaceGamer
Not exactly how I thought the chapter was going to end, but I guess it works. I was thinking maybe "Styles" and Ash would just be sitting there eating their food, completely ignoring Team Rocket. Then when TR gets annoyed, they walk up to "Styles" and Ash and get all upset, then "Styles" and Ash just go ham and whoop all of TR's asses. Btw, I keep putting Styles in " "s because I'm thinking it might just be an alias, and he is actually Red or Silver, which either way would be really cool. I'm really looking forward to more interactions between this "Styles" character and Ash, so please update soon!
2/20/2016 c9 ivanganev1992
Ch 9

Ok Ash's Pokemon are on level experienced gladiators or Spartan gladiators but that Charizard with fire nuke is something else.
10/27/2015 c8 Guest
Wait arnt they related in a way or was a family friend in the past
10/22/2015 c9 Guest
Dude update! Been more than a year now! Or just give up and delete this story! Looking at it i can make out you don't have the balls to finish it!
7/7/2015 c9 3Sharkbaitx42
I hope that you decide to continue this story. I really like it.
7/5/2015 c9 Guest
I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/29/2015 c9 7Myra the Dovahkiin
6/1/2015 c9 ahsankhanahsankhan2014
update soon
4/3/2015 c9 Advanceshipping
Nice story! I really like this. As for ships, I would suggest Advanceshipping, but it is up to you. I hope you update soon!
3/27/2015 c9 dragonfox123
Great chapter please update
3/27/2015 c8 dragonfox123
Great plot and chapter and the battle
3/13/2015 c4 Guest
oh my god! Ash already filled out the pokedex and got the shiny charm! XD
12/31/2014 c3 afi123
haha taking the picture was cute
11/20/2014 c1 4Shadowlord1295
i feel flash fire would have been a better hidden ability for charmander
9/13/2014 c9 frankieu
love reading ya story find the combo move and style's a nice addon

looking forward to see the result off the food fight
nice twist with the adhd eeve gonne be a handfull for ash :d
177 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »