for One of Many

9/7/2014 c1 A Bookworm
Wow! I really enjoyed this. I usually hate OCs that replace sophie, but it surpassed my expectations and didn't replace sophie at all! Great job!
8/14/2014 c1 1Mizz Loon
I feel bad for Rosaline, but it simply wasn't meant to be for her to end up with Howl. Thanks and chow.
5/30/2014 c1 Ding
This story really makes you realize why Howl was considered so horrible in the book, although we should not judge because we ourselves could have made similar mistakes without even knowing it. Well, all in all the story is a good read in my opinion. Thanks and chow!
3/4/2014 c1 Reader of Books
first off, great story. I love that it's based on the books
second, there is another book that takes place between the two you mentioned. It's called "Castle in the Air" and, although it might not seem to at first, it has characters from the first book (and some from "House of Many Ways") in it. Explaining how would spoil the ending, but I thought I'd recommend it to you.
2/13/2014 c1 nami
Yeah, that was really sad ;-;
But beautiful.
I've been wondering too about Howl's past flings and how they reacted upon learning he was getting married.
Did they pity Sophie (they could think Howl was just using her)? Did they envy her? Did they come crashing down to castle to tell Sophie what a huge mistake she was making?
12/3/2013 c1 8ShadowAlchemist503
Aw, this was sad, but very sweet :) I like how you described Morgan-he sounds really adorable! Youre one of the first stories ive actually read to use the canon name of their child. And Rosaline seemed like tragic, bitter figure, but totally in a not Mary Sue way :)
8/16/2013 c1 136WargishBoromirFan
Aw, now this is the kind of OC I love seeing: offering the realistically bittersweet feels and a fresh vision on Howl and Sophie with a little nod to Shakespeare on the side.