for Rio: The battle between mutants and superhumans

12/15/2015 c1 Ornithofurious
Guess what, Jewel is a whore and I paused at the right moment when she and that son of a bitch home wrecker Roberto were dancing their bird parts touched. Jewel is a whore! No wonder rio 2 failed, it's the first animated movie to show infidelity, what the hell were they thinking, it's no wonder the writer died. Serves him right, and the icing on the cam is that they dedicated that piece of shit to him "in loving memory". Ha! That's what they get for destroying a family and a once beautiful couple. Hope ice age gets what's coming to it next year!
8/12/2015 c6 Johnny Gunmetal
But yeah I understand you man, Jewel is a whore, the way she. Let Roberio feel on her with his right wing ilwhen they entered his nest.
8/12/2015 c1 Johnny Gunmetal
Hey have you seen straw dogs, that movie is just like rio 2, the main character is a nerd who goes to live in his wife's home where she grew up just like Jewel and his wife has his way wife guys he knew like the whore she is and the husband faithfully defends he and his wife's home for the same moral values that Blu defends the blue macaw sanctuary even though that bitch just like Jewel didn't deserve it. And the main villain is a docuhe like Roberto who wants his wife. I bet that's where the director Catlos salsa ha got the idea to make Rio 2, I should share that with the community, it makes a lot of sense.
8/12/2015 c6 3mw3fan
Fan of the first rio movie (supposedly): I'm not going to unblock you either, all I'll tell you is that i still 100% disagree with you. I've rewatched the movie 10 times in a row to see if i missed anything, only to see that your proof are 100% invalid, please leave me alone, I've had enough nonsense from people like you
5/23/2015 c6 6Blu100-Jewel100
can't wait for more particularly on the Blu and Jewel part of the story
3/15/2014 c6 redacted fanfiction user
Great chapter. You did a god job. And don't worry. You'll get better with your grammar. I, myself, was bad at it. Soon, I learned. But you know, that's why we all go to school. :D Can't wait read more about Isaac's origin. :)
3/15/2014 c6 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
cool chapter, Isaac, and you will get better with your grammer. I was once bad with it, but now, look at me: I got almost 800 reviews for one story.

Anyway, great chapter. And I hope to see more of Isaac's origin.
2/24/2014 c5 redacted fanfiction user
Nice chapter, amigo. Your story is going very well. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the good work. :)
2/24/2014 c5 Ricardo the Black Hawk
cool chapter, my friend. I am still liking the story so far, and I wish you luck on future updates. I look forward to chapter 6.
2/24/2014 c4 Ricardo the Black Hawk
Nice chapter Isaac, and I see you have improved a lot if I may so say. Interesting chapter though, and I wonder what is going to happen next.
2/22/2014 c4 redacted fanfiction user
Good to have you back, Isaac. Good chapter too. It was very interesting. And I loved it. Can't wait for your next chapter. :)
2/22/2014 c4 5Kraft58
Great to see you back, this is an improvement, I liked this one
9/26/2013 c3 24Ricardo the Black Hawk
Interesting chapter, Isaac. I think it's sad that Blu doesn't think that he could be a good father. I think he could be a great father.

The ending part was interesting too.

Who was this Rosa? And is she human? I guess I will have to wait and see.
9/2/2013 c3 redacted fanfiction user
Good chapter again. It's cool that if it was rushed, well not for me. :) Anyway, I'm glad that Jewel understands Blu's situation. I wonder who Rose is. You did a good job with this chapter.
8/20/2013 c2 redacted fanfiction user
Another great cliffhanger, Issac. Great chapter though. This is getting more interesting. And I hope Blu and Jewel start a family soon. That would be very sweet. :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »