for A Cinderella Story

1/5/2014 c10 Questionable
HOLY CRAP YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY YOU CAN'T END LIKE THAT I'M FALLING TO PIECES UPDATE SOON IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP MY SANITY! :P
1/5/2014 c10 spitfireforever
OMG! i love this fic! i want to read moreeeeeee! i have to know what happen to artemis
please update fast :D
you're an awesome writer
1/5/2014 c10 arrowflash
Okay okay please update. I want to read more. And what an ass. *sigh* I would understand why he would run but still. So please update and I hope Dick yells at Wally after he finds out and Zatanna too but mostly Dick. I can see Dick yelling at Wally. So please update soon.
1/5/2014 c10 devon42rae
OH MY GOD ! This is so amazing I love this so much PLEASE CONTINUE !
1/5/2014 c10 Breathlessmoments
Wally smh and omg updateeee soon and wally dammit
1/5/2014 c10 chiarakato
Moooore
1/5/2014 c10 1GreyFox2290
holy crap! this story always leaves me wanting more. i love it :]
1/5/2014 c10 6FishInAFadora
i was so expecting wally to kiss her but nooooooo he runs away and says he cant handle it just wen her bastard father shows up and practically kidnaps her! wally, youve failed as a hero BF and you better rescue her in the end, im so mad at you rite now!

well, that was just terrific, thank you for the update and now i cant wait for the next one! :D
1/5/2014 c10 byebi
GREAT CHAPTER
NOOOOOOO! HOW COULD WALLY DO THAT?! HE JUST LEFT HER AND NOW HER FATHER FOUND HER AGAIN! GAH! I thought the confession would be so much more nicer, *Sigh* So, I guess this is what you meant by both shocking and pleasing, right? But yay! Ollie lives! But boo! Artemis got captured after such a horrible fight with Wally, what kind of torture is she going to go through now? Please let Commissioner Gordon get to the bottom of this already! I'm really happy that this chapter updated exactly the day after the last chapter updated! I'm so excited! Please do it again!
1/5/2014 c10 4Irenerb
Oh my gosh what an emotional chapter. This chapter is making my hands shake please update soon
1/5/2014 c9 4RinShade
OMG! that was so good! Please update soon.
1/4/2014 c9 53Awsomaniatica
You can't just leave the chapter hanging like that! I demand you update ASAP! PLEASE!
1/4/2014 c9 Breathlessmoments
Oh goshhhhhhh plzzzzzzz hurry and update plszzzzz
1/4/2014 c9 Anonymous
And the plot thickens...
Words cannot express how much better this story just got!
Looking forward to future updates!
1/4/2014 c9 10star-eye
No fair! Another cliff hanger?! It's a great one, just as good as the writing, but come on! Please, please, please don't kill off Ollie! I really hope that Wally is smart enough to realize the similarities between Archer and Artemis. And yay for Chalant!
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »