for A Cinderella Story

8/21/2013 c3 holla
so yea. I have one word for all 3 of those chapters. AWESOME!
8/21/2013 c3 paineraine
Oh my god poor artemis. I really like how you have Arty's dad being the bad guy then having a step mom and evil step sisters after awhile of reading or watching something like that it gets boring. so at first i wasn't sure if i should read this or not and when i did i still wasnt sure if i should follow but you really pulled me i with just this chapter good job cant wait for more. :)
8/20/2013 c2 4xnightwing
My god I cannot wait for chapter 2 this is going to be amazing..
8/19/2013 c2 2PeevesWinsAtLife
Really great, actually :) Please continue!
8/15/2013 c2 Ashleylee987
Please update soon, I am really looking forward to reading more of your story!
8/15/2013 c2 TrinityTargaryen
Thank you, finally a HS romance :D I've been searching for something like this for a long time _
8/14/2013 c2 spitfireforever
I love it! I want to read more. Please update as fast as you can :)
8/14/2013 c2 6FishInAFadora
(mimics alfred) I like this...i like this alot...yes im dying for the next chapter...postively begging for it
8/14/2013 c2 chiarakato
3 it
8/14/2013 c2 Guest
Awwww sooo cute! Update soon!
8/14/2013 c2 Guest
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
8/14/2013 c2 Anonymous
No! It can't stop there! The ending was GOLD! This is just phenomenal, great job! The next chapter looks promising indeed! I'm usually a pretty patient person but this story just got intense and with that I honestly can't seem to wait for the next update! And don't be stingy with the length. ;)
Until next time; you can count on me to read and review!
8/14/2013 c2 MuteBlue
This is really good. The style is perfect and the writing is superb. Can't wait for another chapter.
8/14/2013 c1 KidGraysonX
Hey! Brilliant chapter! The suspense is killing me! D keep up the good work &update soon Kai!
8/14/2013 c2 TheMasterOfAster
Its really good and gee I wonder what will their costumes be?
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17