for A Cinderella Story

aww so cute
8/28/2015 c12 rainbowpride5
nooo cliffhanger
8/28/2015 c9 rainbowpride5
omg that was wrong and mean
8/25/2015 c1 rainbowpride5
this is so cute
8/23/2015 c19 2youngerjustice
I cried during the story so many times! It was touching and realistic. In the end you don't pity Artemis, you feel proud. You did a wonderful job and you were super creative! I am favoriting this story. Thank you for writing this masterpiece!

PS: I REALLY LOVED THE LAST LINE!
"And they lived happily ever after..."he whispered.

Gosh, that had me in tears of joy! :)
6/14/2015 c19 11SunBinamra
This was a great story, very well written too! However, I would probably change the rating to M because even though you don't describe the violence in too much detail, it seems a little bit much for a T rating. Otherwise this was fantastic. Great job!
12/28/2014 c8 TyrGodOfWar98
SPOILER TRIVIA ALERT

The first arrow letter Wally found was A, Artemis said it was Arrow. The second and third arrow letters Wally found were RT, making it ART, not Arrow. The last two letters he found were I and S making is ARTIS. The two letters missing are EM, and if you change it backwards, it spells ME. Which means Half-Life 3 Confirmed.
8/21/2014 c1 ForgottenJuliette
Chapter 1 is certainly intrigueing, and I can read it in the voice of Artemus, which I think you were going for and you nailed it!
8/14/2014 c19 Me
Wonderful! A masterpiece!
8/5/2014 c1 Lolypoplover2267
I was reading your fanfic, and it was beyond awesome and great.
8/4/2014 c19 Guest
Holy shit that was amazing! Keep writing !
7/30/2014 c19 Guest
I think I want a fluffy love story. Also this was a beautiful ending. It couldn't be more perfect. I enjoyed this story so much and I admit before I read this story, I was not a fan of spitfire. But I gave this story a chance because I've always loved A Cinderella Story the movie with Hilary Duff. I absolutely love this story now and because of this story, I am now a fan of spitfire. So you got me to like them. :) Good luck and I hope that you continue writing stories because you are super good at it.
7/24/2014 c2 Guest
Okay, like it's good, but I don't think Wally would ever stoop to those insults in the end there (they were really good though I even felt that burn). He's just too good-hearted to make a comment that would be actually cruel. Because in the show while he and Artemis do swap quips it's never anything that would ever truly hurt her feelings. And I feel that Wally would hold this this standard to all the women he talks to. So, yeah the story so far is pretty good but the some of the characters (like Conner) are a little off. You might want to work on that.
7/20/2014 c19 Guest
Omg I just squealed like a freaking fangirl! I love the story!
7/19/2014 c14 Guest
(Rolling around right now laughing) oh my gosh! Lol I have a dad, a older brother, a younger brother, a tomboy sister who can beat up any guy, and too many uncles to count and I'm pretty sure oliver queen could be even more intimidating than that. Poor wally!
255 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »