for A Cinderella Story

7/10/2014 c19 Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13
I like this story. I would love to see all 3 as sequels.
7/10/2014 c19 Yviene
That was really a wonderful ending. I felt that you resolved all of the presented issues and cut it off with a beautiful moment. I absolutely loved the idea of the engraving on the case! It felt like a very finalizing act, excellent ending. I would say this is one of the best stories overall that I have read on this site, and it is most definitely on my favorites list. I also appreciated that you tried to keep it free of grammatical errors, as I can be rather anal when it comes to grammar. (It is rather frustrating as I read fanfiction quite often, and it has a reputation for a reason.) However, you're plot and characters more than made up for any errors I found. I sincerely hope you do write a sequel; I would definitely read it! As for what kind of a sequel I would like, I think that with the darker tones in this story, especially having to do with Lawrence, I would love to see a more lighthearted story a few years in the future. It would be great to explore how Artemis and Wally deal with the difficulties of being a family and how the rest of the characters interact with them over time. (Oops, wow this is getting long XD)
Anyway, I would recommend this story to anyone who is a fan of stories with darker elements mixed in with romance and fluff. If you have any need for a beta for your sequel, or any other story for that matter, please PM me and I'll explain more. Good luck!
7/10/2014 c19 Ravtemis
Omg I have read & loved this story from beginning to end. You are an awesome author, you had me crying throughout the whole story especially the last chapter... :************{
7/10/2014 c19 53Awsomaniatica
What a wonderful way to end it. Loved every minute reading it! :D
I personally think that this is a good way to finish it. If you do plan a sequel, you can always do something along the lines of a couple years passed and you see how each of them have been moving on with their lives and their families beginning to grow before slowly getting on with a threat beginning to loom over them. :)
7/10/2014 c18 ChalantShipper
I'd love a SEQUEL!
7/10/2014 c16 ChalantShipper
Didd they bave sex?
7/9/2014 c18 jwstahle
I loved this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
7/8/2014 c18 2Zatanna Carrile
I am so glad you finally updated! I can't wait for the epilogue, it should be fun to see what happens. Are you going to be writing a sequel? Or a story from Zatanna's POV with her relationship with Dick? Let me know, i'm very curious.
Update soon!
7/8/2014 c18 Anonymous
So sad. One chapter left. But, all fingers have been crossed for this alleged sequel!
7/8/2014 c18 53Awsomaniatica
All I can say for this. ... adorably brilliant! Love it! And can't wait for the end to come with the potential of a sequel?! Yes please!
5/30/2014 c17 Guest
That was Awesome! I admit, when I read the description, I thought that this was a typical story about a girl and a boy who met each other online then fell in love. But when I started reading this, there were more to this story than I've expected. Great job! No, Awesome job! XD And I hope you'll update soon! :D
5/5/2014 c17 RobinsLittleGirl
GREAT STORY UDATE!
4/30/2014 c17 Awsomaniatica
Jade definitely is persistent. Great chapter and can't wait for the next! :D
4/30/2014 c17 36PainInSilence
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE THE NEW CHAPTER UP SOON!
4/29/2014 c17 35monzepelmoon
Okay I can't wait to see what they do to Roy to pull off this Romantic evening...LOL Can't wait to see the Finale!
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »