for Odindatter

11/10/2014 c6 4Uncontrollable-book-nerd
A) I REALLY like the story :)
B) I liked the part when Steve said he wished god dressed like "Blaze"
C) I'm totally sadistic but I kinda want her to be... mortally injured-PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!
D) I could see that...possibly... I still see Loki trying to make so moves and her beating the chiz out of him :D
9/4/2013 c6 4Rocky181
Awesome! Update soon!
9/4/2013 c6 6Bookluver1999
Hello!
a) do you like the story?
Yes, It's great. It probably wouldn't hurt to have her get into the action a little more instead of standing on the side lines though.

b) what is your favourite part of the story?
To be honest, you haven't really written enough for me to pick from. It's all good though. You should have her burst into flame more. Thats cool.

c) what do you want to happen?
Let her do more fighting and try not to follow the movie too closely. Try shake it up a little. That's only a suggestion though, do what you want.

d) do you agree with a OC/Steve?
9/2/2013 c5 no-name-yet
I love the work and as for what happens you are the writer so it all yours
9/3/2013 c6 Lollypops101
great work!

a) YES!
b) Steve's line right before he jumped out of the plane. :)
c) IDK
d) YES!
9/2/2013 c5 Peachee1
I love this.
9/1/2013 c5 Lollypops101
princess zelda? great work!
9/1/2013 c5 Bookluver1999
I loved the last line it was funny. To answer your questions:

a) who should she go out with? Personally, I think she would be cute with Captain america. They can be clueless about technology together XD

b) should she help fix the helicarrier or fight the hulk? She should help fight the hulk as she is one of the only people on board who is strong enough, but that's just my opinion. Do what you want.

c) Should she stay on Midgard or return to Asgard. Midgard! Don't make her leave! ...Please.

d) Is she too clueless? No. How would she know about technology?
8/27/2013 c4 6Emily Wade
yay! Love it cant wait for more!
8/25/2013 c4 17Lightning and Ice
Maybe she should get in a fight with Thor
8/25/2013 c4 Lollypops101
she should start flying now. :) Yay Bruce! and Steve. But mostly Bruce. :)

Great work!
8/24/2013 c3 Lollypops101
I really like Bruce, but I think she should be paired with Steve, who is my second favorite. I also really like Natasha and can see the two being friends.

Great work!
8/21/2013 c3 6Emily Wade
awesome! ironman is my fav avenger! :)
8/21/2013 c3 17Lightning and Ice
Captain America and Iron Man are my faves, great chapter but I would like to see more interaction with her brothers
8/21/2013 c3 6Bookluver1999
Good chapter. Update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »