FanFiction.Net
for Undercover

3/31/2014 c15 32QueerEpileptic
THEY BELONG TOGETHER!
3/31/2014 c15 13aurora0914
Yup... well, it clearing thing up, but you didnt get anywhere.
When will this fanfic finish? I just kinda feel like its coming to a close...
Anyway, great chapter! Update soon!
3/31/2014 c15 3MuffinMan9223
Well, all good things must come to an end. Here's to the grand finally.
3/31/2014 c15 9TigerInTheMoonlight
What...but how can it end if they haven't gotten together...no...
3/27/2014 c14 Guest
Please update Nature's Knight .
3/27/2014 c14 2BekotaTheMonsterHuntress
Murusaki: lol! she be in love with sasuke! you go gurl!
Bekota- Its too early to be shouting! *hits saki with a book*
Murusaki: Hey! that hurt you meinu! BESIDES ITS 10:15 pm!
Bakota- I am not a bitch! you whore!
Murusaki: SLUT!
Bekota- HOE!
mURUSAKI: FUCKER!
BEKOTA- COCK SUCKER
MURUSAKI; HOME WRECKER!
Bekota- *GASPS* HW DARE YOU CALL ME A HOME WREACKER! NEVER ONCE WAS I LIKE OLYVIA AND STEAL SOMEONES BOYFRIEND...TWICE! HOW COULD YOU THINK SO LOW OF ME! *STARTS TO TEAR UP*
Murusaki: im sorry it ust slipped out! You know I love you! your like my sister!
Bekota- whatever. anyways sorry you had to witness that author-sama Saki can get a little retarted at times! Love the story and I hope you update soon.
3/27/2014 c14 13aurora0914
Duuuuuuurp. And so the plot thickens.
Interesting chapter. I loved the show of emotions from Hinata's side, but... idk, it felt like it didn't really go anywhere.
But yeah, update soon. I cant wait until Sasuke and Hinata get together. :D :D :D
3/27/2014 c14 5Veraozao
love it, kiss
3/27/2014 c1 reneelg1963
I have been following this story from the beginning, and it is Amazing! I love SasuHina. They fit together like a glove. I am glad that you are allowing Hinata to confront that idiot Sakura in the later chapter. Let her lay down the law and hopefully she will grow up. I think that it is so Sweet that Hinata finally admitted to herself that she is in love with Sasuke. Please update soon!
3/27/2014 c14 anlmoon
Great story awesome stuff
3/26/2014 c1 inactive126790
Hmmm very interesting, I will have to read more, you really have gotten very popular since I first met you here:) I like all your descriptions they are very refreshing.
3/26/2014 c14 shorttsttack
Awww she finally realized she's in love with him. Now the question is how long will it take for Sasuke to realize his fellings for Hinata, and for both to know of each other's feelings. Wow. Well I can't wait for your next update. Please please update soon.
3/26/2014 c14 1tactics2012
This chapter was so sweet. I loved it.
3/26/2014 c14 3MuffinMan9223
Awesome story, great chapter. I hope to see more in the near future. But hey don't sweat it if its not soon, your loyal readers will stick by you.
3/26/2014 c14 Shinee's Hypeman
Ah yeah she realizes she's in love with Sasuke ! Hmm Sakura is not going to like that lmao this is getting really interesting! Can't wait to read more
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »