for Falling Snow

1/25 c4 gutorbit
Shifting Reminisce Miyuki into First High was an interesting concept. Unfortunate it was never expanded upon.
3/2/2020 c4 Morningstar786
update man its good
6/30/2017 c4 1bardockssj4
This is an interesting story. Pity you seem to have dropped fanfiction altogether.
3/3/2017 c4 2sawa-kaya
I am devastated that your fic ends here! I really enjoyed the way you depict (a 'colder' - no pun intended!) Miyuki - I really like how you described her point of view. Also the distance between the siblings is super rare to find in fics and I swear, I can already feel a certain tension between them (I dont know if you knew, but there's an official side-story manga where it says that Miyuki and Tatsuya haven't been that close in the past; so writing it this way makes sense and is interesting since they are both older in comparison!) I just completed the anime and I had to look for some good fanfics so I was thrilled when I read your piece of work. Like honestly, your writing is not only amazing but also inspiring. I dont know if you still plan on continuing this story, but i really wish you will do so. Is there any other way I can read your future works beside ? Lots of regards xoxo
8/5/2015 c4 13creativesm75
nice
3/30/2015 c4 ilidio13
It's an interesting beginning, but so far it's just canon first novel plus Myukis's personality from the Reminiscence arc without the addition of anything new. It's a good novelty but the "product" lost something that so far has not been compensated. So, update soon and bring fully to life, this exciting concept you have envisioned.
8/2/2014 c4 toria
I like it 3
7/6/2014 c4 R.Peter
Looks interesting. Seems like Miyuki here is falling for her older brother.

I wonder what Tatsuya is thinking through all of this.

Look forward to more!
6/22/2014 c4 Darkkon27
Nice spin on the story, I've always wondered what things would turn out like if Miyuki was less open. Nice work!
6/15/2014 c2 typo corrector
found a typo:

wether (should be whether)

wether male sheep
whether if

Otherwise, nice story
5/18/2014 c4 5Black-Sakura-44
I really like your version of this, you give a lot more depth to Miyuki then in the anime and manga. I feel like she is a more believable character now and not this perfect character that basically has no flaws. I feel like here you have the chance to create a relationship with her brother that is way more believable and deep because we'll get to see how it develops through hardships and perseverance. At least, that's were I think you're going lol. Anyways, good luck and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/11/2014 c4 Luk
Excellent fanfiction
4/22/2014 c4 Guest
Unique storyline in the fandom, correctness of grammar, some cliches, rather short chapters, relatively quick chapters... All things considered, this deserves a 4.1/5 for a fanfic. Please don't drop this story.
4/22/2014 c3 Guest
Just the type of fic I wanted to read. That borderline-incest on Miyuki's part in the LNs was getting a bit annoying. 4/5. Anyway, aren't you going to update soon?
2/27/2014 c3 Ressan