for Jessi-go

1/22/2020 c2 Guest
moooore
1/17/2020 c2 Guest
PLESE pLEsES PLESE PLES PLESEEE PLSEEE PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSE MAKE MORE PLESSSAAASSSSSSSSE ME BEGGGGGG8NG YOU
1/9/2020 c2 Guest
PLESSSSSS MAKE MMMMmMmMMm9ReeEEeEE
1/6/2020 c2 Guest
I dont know my ideas for this but I believe that you can do it
1/5/2020 c2 Guest
Can you please make some more cause I just found this and I have been waiting for this for like how long, idk but please make some more, I'M DYING TO SEE MORE
10/24/2019 c2 Flash XS guy
I love Jessie and Ninjago, you combine my 2 favorite things. I want see more.
6/28/2017 c2 NinjagoFan
Great story so far please update
5/9/2016 c1 Hello
I need to tell you something really important, IT starts with Y and also ends in Y. I'll give you a hint its your story, I mean come on it's been only what, three years? This story has potential!
10/4/2015 c2 Ninja Pony
Please hurry up! its been 2 years!
9/21/2015 c2 NoticeMeFreedSenpai
Plz continue!
9/7/2015 c2 ninja pony
When is the new chapter coming out?
7/6/2015 c2 17TheyAllStartOutOrdinary
Uh hi... are you dead? Remember this book... the one you haven't updated in two years? You should update soon, this book has potential and judging by the favs follows and reviews, i have a lot of people agreeing with me. you have a lot of support you need, all you need to do is pop open that keyboard and type away! ...please?
5/4/2015 c2 Guest
Please wright more its really good
4/22/2015 c2 Hello
Where is the next chapter?
4/4/2015 c2 Firefly
Oh! Oh! Suggestion! SUGGESTION! Okay, Zane should be meditating in the park one day (haha, that adorable wierdo) and he could meet a girl there because she is watching clouds and drawing birds on the park bench while he's there and they should end up dating! OHMYGOSH YES! Could you use my OC for this girl? Her name is Patience, she huge, weird, round, sky blue eyes and really long wavy red hair and its really curly and huge if she doesn't brush it and she is tall and really skinny and dainty and *gasps for air* anyway she's really pretty but has a low self esteem. She is super shy and kind and intelligent, but she is ALWAYS of in lala land and kind of talks and acts like she's on LSD. People think she's wierd,(except Zane) and she is also very sensitive and thoughtful, so she says a lot of deep junk. She believes in fairies, elves, ghosts, etc. She wears a lot of sweaters or and otherwise she wears pastel dresses. She is almost always barefoot and carries an old umbrella. Her middle name is papillon. (Pronounced pap-ee-on) and it means has a calico cat named Mowgli, a black and white one named Moo, a grey-brown really old cat named Mouse and A chocolate brown tiny kitten named Cleo. Patience works at a cafe and lives in a hotel. Patience is based exactly off of me. The only difference is that I'm not pretty and that's not my name.. Oh well! Please don't hate me I know its Long please forgive me for requesting this Imorryimsorryinsorrydon'thatemeplease.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »