for A Year in Life

3/7/2014 c1 126rosabelle317
Might as well start at the beginning, right?

This is a wonderful little story and a fantastic tag to that episode. I love the acknowledgment that Sharon worries differently about Rusty than her other children, and you picked up on what was probably my favorite bit of character development from last season - namely that Rusty feels safe enough with Sharon to act out in standard teenage fashion.

The quiet understanding between Sharon and Andrea is lovely as well, as are the glimpses of what might be.
8/16/2013 c1 15TheHamsterInMyMind
Aww... *just wants to hug the both of them* And I really enjoyed the progression and dissection of the year and her relationship with the others in her life, and with regards to Andrea, I always love when I see their friendship bloom from a place of understanding. I think their compatibility was the most automatic that I felt when I watched the show. Also, I'm glad they have each other to lean on, a weight that's shared is generally less heavy. :)
8/15/2013 c1 51defyingnormalcy
This was such a lovely read. I really enjoyed how much Sharon realizes her life has changed (for the better) in one year. And hopefully in the next year, even more positive changes will take place for her! Love that she and Andrea are there for one another and LOVE the hints that perhaps there will be a future for them someday. Thanks for sharing! :)