FanFiction.Net
for Insignificant

12/4/2015 c4 lilmymyshem
I find this story highly interesting and fasinating in my perspective. I felt sorry for Tsuna,Byakuran and especially Bermuda.
7/29/2014 c4 11Rida-chou Leyde
... The explanatory chapter somehow makes the story related to Kagerou Daze or something. That Time Trap thing.

Anyway, this story seems to be cool! Awesome!
7/18/2014 c1 8DragonSlayer412
I understood what you meant this entire chapter. It made me cry.
but with your writing style, it made it beautiful.
7/16/2014 c4 7devilsama666
Oh , thanks for the explanation , everything is clearer now . I can't wait for more , this story is amazing . Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
6/29/2014 c4 Stormy.Clouds231
Wait, so this story's over? I'm confused.
5/11/2014 c4 SkyBlue24
(•o•) he… he…. HE DIES!? well, if you want to make an alternate story if you want. you don't have too, i can just fantasize it.
3/19/2014 c3 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
1/5/2014 c3 27swanfrost
Huh, that's an interesting twist- having Byakuran and Tsuna fight Checkerface and that whole backstory on why everything's been happening.

I feel though, the story's kind of ...incomplete? I mean, I understand why you left it off at that point, but it's almost like the 'rising action' has just begun. It leaves the reading wanting more, and I'm sitting here like, what's Checkerface gonna do about them? How are they going to defeat Checkerface? Is Byakuran actually helping Tsuna or is he a 'double agent'? What will Tsuna do after the 'mission'; will he follow Byakuran's footsteps or will he try and live a normal life?

You see what I mean? But still, if that's the way you wanted it, then it's perfectly fine!

Great story, hope to see more from you.
1/2/2014 c3 7devilsama666
that's a wonderfull chapter, full of emotions and something i can't quit describe but i like it. Good job!
lazyass out!
1/2/2014 c2 devilsama666
This chapter was scary i felt Tsuna's horror. The part with Gokudera was the most disturbing one,with Reborn's a close second! Good job!
lazyass(trembling)out!
1/2/2014 c1 devilsama666
uwaaaa , so sad, poor tsu-kun!good job there,keep it up!
lazyass out!
1/1/2014 c3 3Akayuki Novak
Wow. This fic is kinda dark. I love it. And is it called Belated Resolution because Tsuna agreed two years after it happened, or because it was after everyone died?
1/1/2014 c3 2sunshineandmoonlight
Thanks for updating! So Tsuna is driven by revenge now...
1/1/2014 c3 9Sky Veneziano
Belated Resolution? Is it something about how Tsuna wants to fight back? And, didn't Checkerface disguise himself as someone named Kawahira?
1/1/2014 c3 Guest
What happend to reborn? How did reborn died? Who are the 'people' byakuran talking about? Does tsuna knows his flames? Update.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »