for She'll Be Perfect

3/15/2017 c1 Grimm Horizon
This was really good, please continue in the future. Would make for a great story!
10/3/2015 c1 minerbuilder12
Please continue this!
I will do anything!
(You need someone killed?...I'm joking,don't take it seriously)
But please update if you can!
3/1/2015 c1 11tylermech66
hmmm, Chell and Gordan Freeman piloting a Jaeger, perfect pair honestly :D
Hmm, Chell Freeman, now that a name to aspire to :P (hint hint)
1/28/2014 c1 1barber477
Awesome concept, and well done so far, although I do fell that you may not have captured GLaDOS quite right, as I fell she should have been more evil, science obsessed, and she never once mentioned tests or nero-toxin. But hey, that's just my opinion, I thought everything else was really good. :)
12/31/2013 c1 Moar
Omg I want more. This was perfect.3
12/6/2013 c1 talicinx
New headcannon accepted.
11/16/2013 c1 3randomSWEDISHperson
So, basically you replaced whatever-the-half-life-enemies-are-called apocalypse (DON'T JUDGE ME!) With the Pac Rim Kaiju apocalypse? Well, certainly interesting. Also, I would appreciate it if you made this into a full story, as your ideas are great and you are a generally good writer.
9/12/2013 c1 4Nargus
Would be mightily more funny if Chell got paired up with GLaDOS in piloting too. "Just like the old time, you monster" :P
8/25/2013 c1 11Indigo Code
My two favorite things in one story! *fangirl squeal initiated* This is awesome!
8/19/2013 c1 CyberAngelOne
Well even if you have not though out a plot I still love to read more of this.
8/18/2013 c1 17Drakefire
Nice work. I would love to see something like this a full blown story.
8/17/2013 c1 Transcendent Being Fan
Glados!,so cool muhahahahahahahaha!
8/16/2013 c1 6TardisSpaceMug
Please-please don't make this a oneshot. I beg you, turn it into a full story!
8/16/2013 c1 Spooths
GLaDOS could probably design much better Robots than what they had.
8/16/2013 c1 3Ttran2323
I like it. Kind of amusing how Stacker was talking to GLaDOS especially that whole "split second remark".
And we also see that GLaDOS has a certain amount of respect for Chell. Yippee for her.
On a seemingly unrelated note, what type of person would be able to even drift with Chell? After all, she's a 'dangerous, mute lunatic' according to GLaDOS.

Looking forward to anything else you type that goes along these lines.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service