for Secrets of the Immortals Camping

9/14/2014 c2 15Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps
Hi.
Wait a second... isn't Black Hawk dead? He got stabbed by the giant crab or thrown into the ocean to the nereids or something...
I think Viriginia's kind of OOC. She's all about freedom. She wouldn't want to tie herself to someone by dating them. If she and Billy were stuck in a cave forever and they each had feelings for eachother then she might accept dating, because there isn't anywhere else for her to go so her freedom isn't being restricted. But if she's in the real world she would never consent to being tied to someone like that. That's just my opinion, but maybe you might find it interesting to think about.
What else was I going to say...
Your paragraphs are kind of wacky. Go to the line everytime someone speaks. You may have done this in later chapters, but if not...
I'll keep reading, because it's kind of fun even if the grammar isn't wonderful and some people are slightly OOC.
8/23/2014 c1 Delaney
Please don't tell me you're never going to update again!
8/4/2014 c9 dsr8dr7gtusdrh7sert78ewt
Thanks for updating.
8/3/2014 c1 Delaney
Come on, please please please finish this story.
7/28/2014 c1 Delaney
I meant know not Kronos.
7/27/2014 c1 Delaney
Please please finish this story! I MUST Kronos what happens.
7/5/2014 c1 Guest
Please update so I know your still alive!
6/22/2014 c1 Guest
Please please please update soon! I love this story!
6/13/2014 c1 IDon'tShipThat
Update or nah?!
6/4/2014 c9 MistAndMagic
Okay, this is totally awesome. And is there any chance you'll ever write about Sxatty hiding in the woods in Russia with a communist?
5/29/2014 c9 52willshakespeare-immortalbard
Awwww-the Will and Pally part was so cute. I love those two so much; wish they'd feature a bit more.
5/26/2014 c9 3Iamnolongeronff
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR DOING ANOTHER CHAPTER I THINK I WAS ABOUT TO DIE DUE TO COMPLETE LAK OF NEW-ish SOINF STORIES/CHAPTERS! Then again, I think I might die due to the lack of full stops in that sentence.
5/25/2014 c9 15agayprince
hahaha. Oh my God that was great! I enjoyed that, had a good laugh. I can't wait to see what happens next. Something is bound to go wrong with these people. haha.
4/21/2014 c1 7Blu J and Caso
Ooooooh, chaos sounds like it will be certain ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
-Caso
10/19/2013 c7 Guest
I refuse to let you give up on this fic! I was promised giant whale monsters and I SHALL GET MY GIANT WHALE MONSTERS! And I want my twist ending! Plz Plz Plz don't give up on this!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »