for Weasleys, Weasleys, Everywhere!

6/24/2014 c49 LibzJackson
Please come back! And please, PLEEEEASE update The Bronze Trio, it's amazin'.
6/24/2014 c48 Anonymous Potato
I thought homenum revelio was only for people. Plus, all it does is show the caster if there is anyone there, not visions, right?

Ah well, it's a fanfic.
6/24/2014 c47 LibzJackson
Rose is rather dramatic, isn't she?
6/24/2014 c46 Guest
Ooh, scary...
6/24/2014 c29 Guest
Confused? You said 'Dom was trying to teach her second-year cousin' and then said at the end she was third year. :P A minor hiccup, but I'm a grammar maniac.

Toothless, go away. You're scaring Lily!
6/23/2014 c22 Guest
XD
Yeah, Victiore.
Odd character combo, but it works!
6/23/2014 c21 LibzJackson
You're awesome! And yes all your writing is too. Have a cookie!
6/23/2014 c13 Guest
Ya, cookie! COOKIE!
Sorry, brain invasion. Weaslys are everywhere, aren't they?
6/23/2014 c12 LibzJackson
Cute :3

But really, 78?
1/31/2014 c12 TheAntelopeOwl
I liked it! It really gave me some inspiration to join the challenge as well! I liked how this felt like a whole adventure and story of its own
11/26/2013 c48 38loveislouder94
An interesting look at Molly and James' relationship. A few capitalization errors, but nothing major. Keep updating.
11/9/2013 c47 loveislouder94
I spotted a few errors in capitalisation, such as Dragon, which didn't need a capital d, and astronomy Tower, which needed a capital A, but those are easily fixed. All of these are interesting takes on the prompts, though. Well done!
11/9/2013 c46 loveislouder94
I would have liked to have seen more focus on the actual relationship between Molly and Rose, rather than all of the cousins reacting to this threat. The additional plot device is good, but you don't want it to overshadow the relationships, which are the main idea of the collection. Sorry if that came across as rude, I didn't want that, or to hurt your feelings at all. Just wanted to point it out. :)
That aside, a dragon is certainly a formidable threat.
Well done!
11/1/2013 c45 loveislouder94
Oooh, a very ominous ending, I look forward to finding out what the shooting star-that-wasn't- a-shooting-star actually was! I think mentioning things like Jaffa Cakes and The Lion King was a good way of showing how the Muggle and wizarding worlds had merged, at least a little further, after the war.
Well done!
11/1/2013 c45 27Hermione Is My Role Model
This was a lovely chapter! Keep going :-)
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »