for The Yellow Book Of LoL Lemons

11/21/2016 c15 From Noxus with Blood
I desperately need some more Yasuo x Riven, I can't take the wait anylonger omfgggggggggggggggg. I'm begging you please ;-;
11/2/2016 c15 1ReadingShipper101
How about doing Jinx x Ekko? I heard that in the lore that Ekko has a crush on Jinx
10/6/2016 c15 Guest
When comes the next new story? They are awesome
9/10/2016 c9 WheresMySoup
Wtf cait is with jayce retards
9/6/2016 c3 Person
I must say i laugh so much reading these it has an exelent lore to it you somewhat match the characters which is amazing and the bottom comments Are so funny. Also whats wwrong with garen like come on dude though i do prefer Garen x Lux. YOu need to do a Janna x Yasuo tho keep it up
9/4/2016 c10 Guest
I cannot tell you how food of a job you did on this piece, perfect visualization, I read it 5 times now and still bust. Do more of had, I feel like he can be a key player in later stories. Again, an amazing job, you have a special talent.
8/23/2016 c14 From Noxus with Blood
I seriously need some more Riven and Yasuo. It has to be one of the best ones I've read from you.

I'm sincerely impressed, and I look forward to see more of this. I think the setting, the details and the development as a whole was really, really vivid, and it helped a great deal picturing the story together. Again, incredible job.

I'll keep checking for update, but till then, take care of yourself!
8/15/2016 c8 More Karma
Do more Karma!
8/14/2016 c15 39Ronnie R15
Next time have someone cum in her.
8/12/2016 c13 SonReal
How do you feel about the current theme Arcade? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
8/10/2016 c15 2Aldalena
These are great. You've got a hella sexy imagination, just saying. Would gladly take more Talon with literally anyone besides Yordles or Annie (because Yordles are like semi-beastiality and Annie would be straight up pedophilia, nope). Varus might be interesting, too. A Brand lemon might make me laugh to be honest, but he's technically the "hottest" champion in LoL so what the hell. But mainly Talon because he's my bias. Thanks for writing these!
7/19/2016 c11 Arelke
I love to read your fanfics. And are you still active on your account ?

Keep up the good work
7/18/2016 c15 SexSlave
Can we have missfortune and ezreal. That'd be extremely hot.
7/9/2016 c15 Guest