for You do not have to walk on your knees

9/19/2013 c3 DA
This story was such a joy to read, makes me wish you were one of the writers of OUAT's tv-scripts.

Any chance of a sequel to this story? Please! XD
9/18/2013 c3 LOCISVU
I want to see that proposal I mean.
8/24/2013 c3 33ithinkyourewonderful
I love your Cora, especially with Ice Cream! That ship sails itself! I also adored the progression of their relationship!

Sidebar: "Exacting eternal vengeance isn't exactly a part-time job, you know." Made me literally LOL!
8/23/2013 c3 4Becky'sGirl
Wonderful! All the feels. Great character and relationship development
8/21/2013 c3 9Aussie-Muggle
"I get that they walked in on us, and we deserve some payback," David mutters, "but this is still too disturbing."
"Aw," Mary Margaret says meanwhile.
"Really?" David demands. "'Aw'?"
"Aw," Mary Margaret says firmly.

That was somewhere in between hilarious and heartwarming.
8/20/2013 c3 59EmmaShalforever
what, the end? Like, THE END?! Noooooooooo.
8/18/2013 c2 Paladin4Hire
Oh, I love the start of this story. Glad to see you've posted it here; hopefully this means you will be updating it soon.
8/18/2013 c2 Guest
Aww man that last scene with the barn and Regina imagining her family gave me a total feels overload. I am really enjoying this story. More please.
8/18/2013 c2 LOCISVU
I like how funny this is but at the same time serious.
8/17/2013 c1 Trouble with Trebles
I remember reading this on AO3! I really liked it, :) Bonus now that I know you're you, hehe; I remember reading your Snape/Sinistra stories way back when - actually, a couple of years ago when I found out my friend had discovered fanfiction, they were the first stories I made her read, lol.
8/17/2013 c1 Guest
Haha I like the humor overlying the serious stuff, like Cora eating ice cream while plotting to take over SB. And the barrier scene was cool to. I like the snarky convo masking the fact that they do care about each other. Looking forward to more.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service