for The Worst Thing Turned Into The Best

4/10/2019 c6 Yourneighborhood
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IF YOU CAN THIS FANFIC WAS/STILL IS MY FAVE ONE OF ALL THE FANFICS THAT IVE READ WITHIN THE YEARS! I read this in middle school, like 6th grade or something, maybe even 5th grade and now im 17 and a junior. I finally found this after years of searching for it again and tbh it's as good as i remember. sure there are the cliches and stuff but i LOVE that shit! So, if you could, please please please please finish it? I'd be happy with like two sentences honestly summerising stuff!
9/4/2017 c6 OutcastBB
Alright, lets get one thing straight here, YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND DON'T YOU DARE LET ANYONE TELL YA OTHERWISE! Moving on, you portray the characters so well and you are truly leaving me in suspense, and did I mention... THIS FIC IS ALMOST AS AMAZING AS YOU! AND DON'T YA EVAH FORGET IT! Thank ya for sharin you're awesomeness and amazing literature with the world.
Peace,
B4
3/6/2017 c6 CreativeWritingLove
Please update! I read this a long time ago and I loved it so much! I still do and I'm sad that you never finished it. It would be so awesome if you did! This is the best fanfic that I've ever read and I always get those happy otp-becoming-canon feels. This is too great to put in words, please update this...
3/6/2017 c4 CreativeWritingLove
omg Kim is my spirit animal XD
8/11/2016 c6 The Magic Kitten
Bruh like why did u stop this I love this story plz continue
7/12/2016 c2 2archaeologicauls
i feel really sorry for laney and larry when their crushes are just plain oblivious. funny thing is, i ship coreyxlaney, carriexlarry and laneyxlarry, but i kinda h8 coreyxcarrie...
oh, and i kinda wanna see how laney and larry work their way thru this situation.. u da best!
7/12/2016 c4 archaeologicauls
ooo! i like dis! love square! or... now that i think about it. love irregular line! ( is that a thing?) anyways.. u da best!
12/25/2015 c6 Guest
so cute
9/9/2015 c6 Guest
keep writing
8/19/2015 c6 Guest
to find her beloved true love I reread this and like five times and said it in funny voices because... I felt like it cause it's funny
2/28/2015 c4 crazygal2.0
(Looking scary wi h a pitchfork in hand) LETS KILL KIM THE WITCH!XP
1/24/2015 c4 ms.green
YASSSS KIM u go girl
12/20/2014 c6 guset
Plz Plz update it really good
10/6/2014 c4 Slayerplayer1984