for The Worst Thing Turned Into The Best

10/6/2014 c1 Slayerplayer1984
LOL its a story in wattpad called colors of the rainbow
5/18/2014 c6 Shadow
It's me again and FUCKING A I HATE CLIFFHANGERS AND SHORT CHAPTERS!
5/18/2014 c6 Shadow
oh my fucking god u have to make more chapters plz! IM HOOKED ON THIS U KNOW I READ FAN FICTION EVERYDAY THIS ONE IS MY FUCKING FAVORITE! PLZ WRITE MORE BEFORE A DIFFERENT ONE IS MY FAV
2/28/2014 c6 3Life is a game I'm gonna win
Love the story update please
1/4/2014 c1 LennyxLaney gal
Sorry about my last comment, but the whole story is the most romantic fan fiction I have ever read in my life:D
1/2/2014 c6 LennyxLaney gal
Bummer that the chapie was short, but it was awesome, WHAT THE FUCK WAS COMING OUT OF THAT SON OF A BITCH'S FUCKING PIE HOLE! WHY I OTTA KICK HER ASS:( (Sorry, that was rage talking) Update soon.
P;
12/31/2013 c6 Mistress of All
Wut write more laneyxlerry
12/17/2013 c6 Mage of Breath
Hey, this is a really good story. If it's getting anon-hate it's even better than we all originally thought. Why? Because who ever said that, is jealous of you and your talent for writing. Just ignore it and it will go away. I promise.
12/15/2013 c6 Lenny Sill
The Coolest of Beans my friend this story is in my top ten ;) update as soon as possible.
12/15/2013 c6 16FanFic101Girl
Sorrry you got that stupid review, he's just being a f*cking idiot. This is a very hexcellent story and I'm glad to read it! Gothic is so cool too! I'm only in 7th grade, but my friends vote I'll be the goth one in high school, so let's see how that works out. At the moment I'm more of a gothic tomboy. I'm rambling aren't I? Sorry about that. Anyways, please update soon! And, if it helps, I truly think this wickedness deserves an A in my book!
12/15/2013 c6 Nelly
Things r getting interesting. Good chapter although it was a little short
12/9/2013 c1 Guest
This story sucks and it gets a f-
11/29/2013 c5 Lenny Sill
Update soon! Amazing story. Worthy of being on the story of the Week.
11/29/2013 c5 toriorangeflower
Love it /.
11/29/2013 c5 LennyxLaney gal
Big news bananza big news, that was the greatest short chapter EVER! Please update soon:P
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »