for Lay of the Land

3/12/2017 c4 Ivy
That was so beautiful and amazing! Beyond words. You have a gift :)
2/24/2017 c4 1Andria790
Wow... I am so inspired by this story. What talent you have. Thank you so much for sharing. My heart was so touched. I love it.
12/3/2015 c1 36latinisdead
It is very difficult to find well written fanfics in any fandom, this was brilliantly done.
I loved the story line between Merle and Daryl, so dark, deep and full of scars.
7/4/2015 c4 xiolajane
Lovely story- all of it rang true to character.
4/12/2015 c4 7S.H. Briggs
D
12/9/2014 c4 CoraismyHomie
Aww that was great!
11/12/2014 c4 15Appello
Beautiful! So so so beautiful and heartbreaking and touching and gah, my chest can't contain all the feels!

You write Merle brilliantly. I loved this.
10/15/2014 c4 jessicalynnhunt
Oh darlin. You're breaking my heart
7/9/2014 c4 vmg
Beautiful.
6/26/2014 c3 Pol
Utterly lovely.
6/24/2014 c4 42Ravenesque2
I don't think I read the final chapter of this. This was heartbreaking. I always sniffle when Merle dies, even though his sacrifice does make for a great story, because i wish so much to know what it would have been like within the group if he'd have survived, and become just as valuable and useful as Daryl. I can't help but wish there'd been a tiny bit more to this ending, as beautiful and hopeful as it is. Bravo. This was an amazing piece.
4/2/2014 c4 Mjitsu
These are three of my favorite characters;I feel they are probably the most complex the show has to offer. I do hate that they cut the scene with Carol threatening Merle; it really shows her development and I hate how underappreciated Carol is. Sometimes, I think the writers don't even appreciate Carol as much as some of us fans do. I loved how freaking well done this is by you. There are times when there isn't any dialogue and we're going inside the characters' heads and the way you wove words together...sometimes I thought I was reading poetry. Loved your take on these characters. You're definitely who I'm coming to when I need Carol/Daryl/Merle love! You rock
2/23/2014 c4 nolongerhere7777
Another great story. After the ending, my chest kind of aches.
I hadn't realized I wanted something like this until I read it, ha. I hate that the scene with Carol threatening Merle was cut. I hate that Merle didn't take much notice to Daryl and Carol's relationship.
Or, perhaps, he did...? :)
I greatly appreciate the look into Merle's head. He always was, and still is, an elusive sort of character for me. He's hard to peg. I feel like he was pegged just right in this piece, along with Carol and Daryl.
This was wonderful and short and not exactly sweet, but everything I could have hoped for. Thanks for sharing!
1/25/2014 c4 cindy2005
Very fine writing...Heartbreaking to relive Merle's final gestures and thoughts. I could imagine Merle speaking to Carol and Daryl both, saying all the same words, just the way it was written here. Tears rolling as I read the thoughts that couldn't been seen as a viewer. Beautifully written...Thanks for filling in all the moments we couldn't see, and only imagined...Goodbye "my ol' pal, Merle"...
1/13/2014 c4 Pol
Ohhhhh my gosh, I can't tell you how much I love this story. So quiet, so gentle, so wonderful. My heart! Lovely characterisation of them all.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »