FanFiction.Net
for Finding Her Feet

11/30/2015 c31 9Love.Fiction.2022
Loved it! Will she go back to Volterra in the next story? And will she finally develop some feelings for Demetri?;)
11/28/2015 c31 Madamexx
Lovely story, LookAliveSunshine03. You did an excellent job! However, I have to say, everything seems to be too happy happy right now. I know Aro is going to be interested in Beth when he finds out how powerful she’s become. It must drive Aro nuts that Carlisle has so many powerful vampires. And I know that something is going to go down at Anna’s wedding, and I’m very curious to see what happens. Obviously, if it came down to it, Beth could easily hide Anna. Of course Anna can do that herself when she is with Beth. The only vampire who might have a chance of finding them would be Demetri or maybe Edward because he can read minds from a distance and Beth has loud thoughts. And since Beth has been included in the Olympia coven, they would most likely feel protective of her. But the Volturi guard may feel a little protective over her as well. I think you have a lot of options on how you want the 3rd part to unfold. I’m very curious to see what you have in mind.
11/9/2015 c30 Love.Fiction.2022
:) good one!
11/8/2015 c30 Madamexx
Yay, another chapter! I’m so impressed that you have never given up on this. I think you’ve made Beth one of my favorite OC characters of all time.

This was a sweet chapter. I think the way you showed how Nessie feels about Jacob was very cool. I also have to laugh at the way Beth views Anna’s and Aro’s relationship. I’m very curious to see what you have planned next.

I wanted to ask something about the last chapter. With Beth getting more powerful, won’t this make Aro want her back for the Volturi?
10/4/2015 c29 Madamexx
Oops I’m wrong. I thought Demetri could track Beth. I just thought it took him more time. Beth is turning out to be quite powerful, isn’t she?
I thought the text message was great. It sounds like Anna is becoming more at ease around Aro. Their wedding is getting closer and closer
I’m very curious to see where you will take this. I truly have no idea. That’s very cool! :D
10/4/2015 c28 Madamexx
I know, I know, I'm so late with my review. I'm sorry about that. I have to say I think it's really cool with what your doing with Beth's gift. It sounds like she soon will be able to hide a whole coven. I'm sure Demetri could find her though. Great Chapter!
9/27/2015 c29 Love.Fiction.2022
Good chapter!
9/12/2015 c28 Love.Fiction.2022
Great chapter!
8/16/2015 c27 Madamexx
Oh cool. Beth's candor always manages to clear the air. So now Beth has finally made a friend of Rosalie. I think Beth has fit in quite well with the Cullens. Does this mean they are slowly considering her to be part of their coven? If so, do the Volturi still consider Beth as being one of them? Either way, I get the feeling that if something bad were to happen Beth, both covens would try to protect her. Great chapter!
8/15/2015 c27 Love.Fiction.2022
Good chapter...
7/28/2015 c26 Madamexx
Oh wow, I didn’t notice until now that you had updated. Yay! I’m so happy to see you are still plugging along on this. As I’ve said before, I think you’ve done a fabulous job with the Cullens and everybody.
You know I didn’t even think about Anna reading all of Aro’s secret thoughts. That should be quite interesting. I’m hoping things don’t get too dark for her. Anna is so melancholy anyway. Great chapter!
7/26/2015 c26 Guest
Omg I have read both parts so far and I am loving this story. So please do finish this story. Ty so much for writing it and sharing your writing talent.
7/24/2015 c26 Love.Fiction.2022
Great chapter! :))
7/21/2015 c26 masalta2
Ohh no not the end please at least say your making a sequel!
6/14/2015 c25 Madamexx
Oooh this is getting so good. I love how you subtly brought out Aro’s dark side. Will Anna be able to tame him I wonder? I can’t help but feel like this is the lull before the storm and you have something traumatic planned.
117 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »