FanFiction.Net
for Finding Her Feet

8/6/2014 c9 masalta2
Oh my god did Demitri get jealous! Lol so team demitri lol. Please upload soon! Like today! Please
8/6/2014 c9 CeliaSingsSongs
OHHH Demetri is jelly… I have eaten way too much sugar! I love this story!
5/29/2014 c7 Louise
I just read and loved bothe of your fanfictions and im hoping that you can complete the story. Again I totally loved it
5/27/2014 c7 2anna3311234
This story is freaking amazing! I love it! Am completely hooked i have to knw more plz plz update soon i really cant wait to see what you do next!
5/24/2014 c7 6Dalliancetreads
This is definitely my favourite chapter so far. My poor heart, Athenodora is such sincere creature and somehow that's worse than Marcus sitting in his darkest corner. /"Three visitors in one sitting!" Athenodora trilled excitedly. "What a wonderful surprise!"/ Hear that sound? It's my heart breaking into itty bitty pieces. To be honest, I prefer the mendacious and manipulative itineration of the Volturi to this forgotten scrap of lace. Please let there be graphic violence and a prolonged fight with the children of the moon next chapter to make up for my wracked feels.
Also the way this chapter was written with just the lightest touch of uncanniness, like drinking blood from teacups, was brilliant. Sometimes less is more.
Thank you for weaving such a magical, engaging story and sharing it with us xx
4/13/2014 c6 11emiweeab
Well that was a nice little walk they had. And it was interesting to see a bit of Beth's past. Can't wait to see how Beth will react to Marcus decided for the both of them to stay away. Keep up the good work!
4/13/2014 c6 masalta2
Aww poor Marcus I want him to be happy! Please upload soon and I like hearing bout Beth more than Anne now I think it would be kool for Beth to have a story!
4/12/2014 c6 Aidoann
This is meant as a review for the story so far.
And so far, I really like it. I like how you get into the characters' heads, into their way of thinking; you succeed in making them seem real, be persons. Of course, Marcus is a favourite character of mine, so I generally like stories that involve him.
I've noticed, though, that sometimes you switch perspectives quite often, this makes it a bit diffult to follow in whose head you are at the time, sometimes.
I also like the nuanced and differentiated description of the Volturi as a coven.
Keep up the good work!
4/12/2014 c6 2Music and Feathers
Glad you finally updated! This was a good chapter for reintroducing Beth's personality and past. I can't wait for more. BTW my favorite is Beth.
1/5/2014 c4 dizprincess77
Love it! Update soon please!
12/7/2013 c4 CeliaSingsSongs
It was great! Glad you updated! I'm excited to see what the covens reactions will be.
12/7/2013 c4 11emiweeab
And they are happy and back together. YAY! And Beth is feeling like she will be unwanted... poor girl. I'm sure she'll find her place soon though. Keep up the good work
12/7/2013 c4 3bats13
Great chapter! I can't wait to read what will happen when they arrive home! Anna and Aro need some alone time, yes? :P
11/14/2013 c3 11emiweeab
This is very good. Well thought out too as to Anna and Beth's reactions to all the situations. I am also glad that Beth didn't fade into the background of this. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
10/21/2013 c3 masalta2