for Welcome Back to the World

3/25/2021 c13 Hi
R u gonna finish this story?
8/3/2020 c13 Guest
Nice story, please update soon I love it
7/5/2020 c3 Alex j
Seriously your story suck and your oc marie sucks even more she is like mary sue go back to kinder garden and you can go to hell .suckers
8/10/2019 c1 o
boobs
6/23/2019 c4 Guest
This story has a lot of potential & I enjoy reading it but what’s ruining the story for me (others too) is that Mary Sue. She’s bland and isn’t interesting at all, if anything I was dreading the fact that she would be pair with Red. It would’ve been better & made more sense if he was paired with Claire or Sabrina. Anyways good story but it could’ve been so much better.
8/14/2018 c13 HourglassWizard
Just found your story! It's really good and I hope to catch more updates!
8/31/2017 c5 Guest
Mm a Mary I mean Marie sue get it?
3/26/2017 c11 4Turquoise Leaf
Well shit I was literally here for the RedxOC... GG to me. I love the story but this is where I pop off. Keep it up!
3/9/2017 c4 justsomerealguy
What's this? A fic with Red coming down from Mt. Silver to kick everyones teeth in and be an all around badass? And he's getting paired with Clair and Sabrina? Awesome!
Is what I would say if he actually were getting paired with them and not super obvious self-insert Marie (Sue), which is completely unneeded and ruins everything.
Unlike an OC that just appears in the pwt for the sake of needing trainers for the pwt.
Either remove the (SI) OC altogether or tone them down to simple tournament dweller.
I really want to continue reading and hope that I'm wrong, but I just know I'm going to be severely disappointed.
3/7/2017 c13 13creativesm75
hmmm. what is arceus... thinking?
Good chapter.
2/27/2017 c13 77TheSilverHunt3r
Yeah, I've disliked Cynthia for awhile. I really like Red and Blue tho. So, as long as Cynthia doesn't get too annoying, I'm completly fine with this. Kudos.
2/27/2017 c13 Random Reader Guy
Holy updates Batman! Wow, an update. I thought this fic was dead and you had moved to living under a rock...though judging by you missing two entire Pokemon generations, that may not necessarily be false. Just kidding. I'm just happy this fic got updated again, because it was a really promising story with an interesting premise I haven't read in a while.

Anyway, the grammar is surprisingly good after such a long absence, ok punctuation here and there. However, the pacing is still pretty slow and most of the chapter was consumed with romance stuff, which is infinitely less exciting than Red battling people with super strategies and how people react to him, though the latter part actually has something plot relevant happening which is good, but it couldn't kill to quicken the pace up a little by moving past all the subplots and stuff and just get on to the main meat of the story, which is Red returning to wreck everyone's ass after a long absence.
12/19/2016 c12 wolf09
Dude, don't know what happened to you, but I hope wherever you are, you're safe and happy. Great story, wished there was more. Honestly, no complaints whatsoever. I'd like to see Red devolve into something devoid of any human emotion, it is always fascinating to see people bounce off him like fleas on dry ice.
12/7/2016 c12 Ace52
Wtf man why hasn't this story progressed at all in 3 years? Consider updating again as I'm sure people haven't forgot about this.
11/14/2016 c12 Froslassofice
As soon as I read the word "moan" I was like... I think I know what these two are gonna be doing tonight... :3 ( y I so messed up?)
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »