FanFiction.Net
for Silver Tongue

5/9/2020 c48 Sheiky81
This is the 3rd time I've read this story and I still love it. I will still hold out and hope for the sequel.
5/3/2020 c48 Guest
This book was soooooo good
5/1/2020 c48 JustReadIt
This fanfiction was so amazing. I loved it so much, that I don't have any words for this.
I hope you're doing well and wish you luck and adventures in your future life.
Hugs and Cuddles for You 3
4/30/2020 c48 SunPho3n1x
This has been a very engaging story. I like the parts with mother magic. Thank you for writing this.
4/24/2020 c48 jrvieira91
nao teve continuaçao ?
4/18/2020 c47 Marvalouswoman
You are an excellent storyteller, however with some professional editing, whatever you decide to write under your own name will become as good as, or better than what you write fan fiction for.
4/13/2020 c13 a poison rational
this is fanfiction "If I want to make Hermione a half, half-mermaid that cuts trees down by singing, I can, and I will." I love this quote right, and that Pagan rite was very interesting. I've been thinking about researching Paganism for a few years now, and this is the final push I needed. thank you
4/3/2020 c10 3Ducky1776
I can't believe Dumbles has kept his nose out of Harry's business all of this time. He must be plotting something.
4/1/2020 c48 woahomgomgomg
loved this story so much !
is there going to be a sequel?
3/30/2020 c48 Kushka
Great story
4/1/2020 c48 anissa.abz
J’ai adorée cette histoire ️
3/25/2020 c48 The Punmaster
Beautiful. A work of art.
3/25/2020 c13 The Punmaster
Good on you for standing up for yourself. I've always been a bit taken with paganism, but never really practiced it.
3/9/2020 c14 GalaxyKitten17
I really loved this chapter! I’ve started reading this and it really called to me. I love this “book” so far! Though I would say that in the books it reads that both of Hermione’s parents are dentists, I understand why you did that if it was on purpose but if not I just wanted you to know that. But other than that and the occasional typo and such I find this story to be great!
3/9/2020 c3 1kittyranma
I do believe the real reason moldyshorts failed to kill Harry was that Harry was his last living heir. I believe that magic itself would have slapped him down, oh that did happen, the spell bounced back. People seem to forget that Harry and moldy are both descended from the Peveral line, I'm glad you remembered. Thought you should have added Slytheren to his heir list. With voldymoldy being the last of the Slytheren line. It would have fallen to Harry. Unless you're going to give him a base born child. Even then Harry should have had it by right of conquest. Oh well I'll stop my rant, it is what it is. Keep up the good work.
2,701 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »