for Distant Commitment

1/19/2019 c18 6Zaaaaz0102
I don't know how many times i've read your story and the only thing that I can say to you is that I love this story. Everything is perfect: the background story, Mike and Connie (and the fact that they are finally together), Connie's family (especially her father). I'm a huge fan and I hope you will write another story about Mike and Connie one day...
11/22/2018 c18 8HazelI'd
I was reading your story for the "who knows how many"-th time this morning, and I realize (to my great regret!) that I have never taken the time to review and let you know what an amazing story it is! Truly one of my all time favorite Mike and Connie stories. I think you captured the characters perfectly, and the plot is fantastic. Awesome job!
9/23/2017 c1 bobby2jacob
So this is a very "late to the party" review, but I became a fan of Connie and Mike earlier this summer while watching a marathon of "Law and Order," went looking for fanfic, and found your story. I think it is probably my favorite story about this pairing. I know it's been a little bit since you published it, but just wanted to let you know that I think it is amazing and I enjoyed reading it very much!
4/19/2015 c18 ms.y.Peach
Loved it! Thank you. Keep writing.
7/27/2014 c18 3Black Tulip
Excellent! Though being the freak that I am, I would've enjoyed more suspense/violence and less romance. Still... loved it. Hope to read more from you.
7/26/2014 c18 38DaisyDay
You did such a wonderful job with your first L and O story. It was romantic and suspenseful at the same time. And Mike the hero just makes me want to sigh and sigh! Looks like Mike's future in laws will be a handful, too! I know you have ideas for other stories and look forward to reading them, too. Congrats for a job well done!
7/9/2014 c16 3Black Tulip
Arghhhhh the suspense! Hurry up with the next chapter. I need my L&O fix.
7/8/2014 c16 38DaisyDay
Wow, that was very romantic and hot between Mike and Connie! But where is Connie? And what happened to Mike? How could you leave it at such a cliffhanger?!
7/6/2014 c16 13kay.hayden
Oh my what a cliff hanger. I love the dialogue, I can just picture the conversation as it is happening. Waiting to see what will occur next and thank you for posting.
6/16/2014 c15 Flowerblugreen
That is a really Good Story ! Like the Case and also the relationship between Connie and Mike. Can't wait to read More :)
6/13/2014 c15 38DaisyDay
Connie's life has sure been turned upside down...being with Mike, answering phone calls, answering doors, discovering pictures of herself on walls. Sheesh! Poor gal! Good thing she has someone special on her side! *winks* I really like how you are developing the relationship with Mike and Connie. With complications, no less. Can't wait to read how it all gets resolved.
6/8/2014 c2 3Luna34-Rogue
Very nice chapter! I loved the baseball scene.
6/8/2014 c1 Luna34-Rogue
Really great plot. Can't wait to read more!
6/3/2014 c14 38DaisyDay
Yes, I am very happy that you are back! Lots and lots of tension between Mike and Connie and I love it. Looking forward to your next chapter.
6/2/2014 c14 13kay.hayden
What a fantastic way to start off my week but reading your work and seeing you back to posting. Love how you pulled Mike and Connie together. Welcome back and I'm looking with great joy for the next chapter.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »