for give me hope in silence

7/12/2019 c1 a trace of amber
Aww she's so strong but young here and I love their dynamic!
7/17/2018 c1 12creativesm75
cool
9/12/2017 c1 9TheKeeperoftheMeow
I really do love this pairing.
7/28/2015 c1 7Farie Insignias
Thank you for this. I really love their relationship. It would have been fascinating to see what might have happened had they been together for longer. This story was a wonderful bridge of development. Wonderfully done.
11/23/2014 c1 1816
This is really excellent. The dialogue was believable and it was totally in-character. So talented!
8/25/2014 c1 chenaingan
I frakking love it. I have been searching for well-written, in character Tyrion/Sansa fic that expands on their dynamic in the show (I mean, "Lady Stark, you may yet outlive us all" - is that not the best?) the delicate dance of companionship - kinship, really - within the terrible web of larger events, of their families, of who they are in the world. Thanks for this, this is so lovely.
7/25/2014 c1 3SnowingOnCupcakes
This is so beautiful! I love it!
7/9/2014 c1 8SarRansom
This was a lovely little glimpse into the lives of Tyrion and Sansa and I love your writing style! Thanks so much for sharing!
4/18/2014 c1 BehbaLovesTea
This was one of the prettiest stories I've read! Please keep producing more of your wonderful magical brain juices with us lovely FF readers!
3/7/2014 c1 mudkipz
I am having an emotion
2/15/2014 c1 13firelily18
AWESOME! SIMPLY AMAZING!
1/30/2014 c1 Fireworks
This is brilliant! There aren't enough TyrionxSansa fics out there - this is the first one I've read and it has made me feel insanely happy :)
1/28/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
I've always had a soft spot for these two, and this was just beautiful. You did a great job writing for the both of them. Gaah. Hope to read more Tyrion/Sansa from you!
9/30/2013 c1 6WritingIsReality
Loved it! And you kept them both in character! Was so amazing! Great job!
9/28/2013 c1 Guest
ouch you have truly stomped on my heart and i'm crying in the middle of a cafe. this is so lovely. you write them both amazingly. thanks for this.
25 Page 1 2 Next »