for The Elemental Casanova

1/17/2014 c5 Guest
Great story can't wait for more chapters to be made soon
1/16/2014 c12 Kandraki
Love the story so far, I think its better than Nightmares around Winters' The First Male Nin. Also, I was very pleased to see Hinata and Kurama get Naruto before anyone else did, which is probably why I like this fic more. Anyways.. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
1/3/2014 c12 TankBunker4
This was good, But there is no men with it try fixing that!
12/21/2013 c12 Kansashoopsjr
Good story keep up the good work.
12/15/2013 c12 kage88
Interesting can not await for more
12/10/2013 c12 godlynarutofan
can you make a fanficion massed lake this storyline but dragon ball where naruto is the grant grant grate grandson of Goku and a super saiyan from minatos side of the family. but kushina is steel narutos mom but will be die at childbirth. (can be brut back if minatoXkushine will be a couple. is as will but are not has a saiyan his/her DNA will be the same).( naruto must be some what godlike and a twin longsword wielder and a master of seals can do all elemental jutsu but mostly wind and mass harem. same sroryline as this but a saiyan.) can you do it please?
12/10/2013 c12 5FngrDthPnch
Just like with the First Male Ninja story that you mentioned before I fell in love with this story. Please keep it up!
12/6/2013 c12 Odoroki
Balls of STEEL at the end! I wonder if you kicked him there, would he be like Urahara when Hiyori kicked him in the balls?
12/6/2013 c12 9Camster3100
My guess is that because you ship Naru-Hina is that she will ultimately be the head 'wife' in the harem?
12/5/2013 c3 ArthurB
no offense to the author but this story is way too girly.
12/3/2013 c12 Banjo
Loved the chapter, but update soon please.
12/4/2013 c12 Hee-Ho Master
Looks good keep up the good work till next time,

Hee Ho!
12/4/2013 c12 Doctor Psychosis
oh dear god a sex crazed avatar ninja singer guy with entire country vying for him... i think you're in the running for best naruto M rating with no defined crossover. the writings not bad either :P
12/1/2013 c12 246vili
Naruto finally showed them whos boss in the Uzumaki clan.
Thanks for the update. It was fun to read.
12/1/2013 c12 manface
ahh i love this fic i think its a lot better then the original
531 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »